Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keep the season's thread going till 2011

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    thanks terri,

what beautiful pictures. i wish you a merry christmas and happy new year too.

i will have my kids, grandkids, cousins, and friends for christmas eve dinner on friday. then saturday morning i will go and see what santa brought the grandkids, then i drive to alabama to have christmas dinner with my parents and brothers and their families...Jim rescued a little lost and neglected yorky this week, so i think he might stay home to take care of this precious little angel girl that has joined our family.

i am not able to cook for everyone anymore, so i will cook a few things and i have the rest of the dinner ordered, to be picked up friday afternoon....

i haven't heard of the front and back kitchen window openings....but i will certainly give it a try this year....certainly can't hurt.

love to all my "family in the sky"...wishing everyone merry christmas.
    Hello Phyllis,
    Merry christmas to you also and your family plus have a smashing 2011.

Well it sounds like you'll have a smashing time with so many family member's but it is lovely when you all get together.
    Nice addition to the family a yorkie, we had 3 when i lived at home Brandy, handsome and sheena such a faithful breed but very good watches where the homes involved, they soon let you know if anyones about.
    Even though you can't cook so much at least your still adding in your own way, my hubby's done the cooking since day one of meeting him 9yrs ago he loves doing it so i let him carry on.

Phyllis have a smashing time and all our love from this end. xxxxxx

Thanks

Well hello all my dearest friends i have met since being on the WHL and it will be heading for the New Year alot quicker in some countries to the uk, as i'm not sure about the times which i'm admitting.
    So i'm wishing you all a very prosperous new year and hopefully an healthier one in many ways.

Loads of love from the bottom of my heart to you all. Terri xxx

Last edited by Peridot_Gem; 12-30-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Happy new year Terri
    may it be a painfree year for all of us
    Toni

Thanks

Unless Kim gets on here before me, I will Hopefully be the first to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR in just under 7 and a half hours!!!!!!!!!!
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot_Gem View Post
    Well hello all my dearest friends i have met since being on the WHL and it will be heading for the New Year alot quicker in some countries to the uk, as i'm not sure about the times which i'm admitting.
    So i'm wishing you all a very prosperous new year and hopefully an healthier one in many ways.

Loads of love from the bottom of my heart to you all. Terri xxx

well here in the uk we have only just got to new years eve morning so i hope you had a great night didn't get to drunk!!

and heres to a fantastic merry new year to all on whl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Well i'll wish everyone in the UK an HAPPY NEW YEAR as i won't be on my pc later, my hubby as put food out to see us till 12 and i'm having me a drop of whisky this year in moderation [medication it's a pain]
    For the rest of the member's have a lovely day xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Terri;
    Thank you for the beautiful Christmas and New Year's wishes, they are beautiful pictures. I hope that everyone had a Blessed and Love-filled Christmas and that the New Year brings endless amounts of joy. Wishing each and every one you many days free from pain and many moments filled with love.
    I want to make sure that our Lupus family, here, knows how precious and important each of you are to me and how much you all are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I am thankful that each one of you is here! Happiest New Year to EVERYONE!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Terri;
    Thank you for the beautiful Christmas and New Year's wishes, they are beautiful pictures. I hope that everyone had a Blessed and Love-filled Christmas and that the New Year brings endless amounts of joy. Wishing each and every one you many days free from pain and many moments filled with love.
    I want to make sure that our Lupus family, here, knows how precious and important each of you are to me and how much you all are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I am thankful that each one of you is here! Happiest New Year to EVERYONE!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Hi Saysusie,

Thanks alot mate and what you've said means a great deal to we and it's a pleasure for me to know you.

All the very best for the new year yourself and i hope it's a good one for you.

Love Terri xxxx