Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep the season's thread going till 2011

Thanks

Hi Terri,
    What a nice thread!

We're flying out in the morning. We'll fly from California to San Antonio, Texas. We'll be seeing all of our kids, grandsons and grand-dogs.
    Heather and Eric are coming from New York City.
    Hillary, Steve and David (plus Copper) live near SA, and they are hosting the family for Christmas.
    Tom will drive in from Houston, Tx.
    Kayla and Kyle already flew in from Denver, Colorado.
    Meghan, Tyler and Ryan are driving from Little Rock, Arkansas with Crixus. They are picking up their new puppy, Shelley, on the way.

We'll be attending a party on Dec. 30, which my former students are hosting so that they can visit with me. There will be about 30 of them, and I can't wait to see them.

We'll attend our friends New Year's Eve party. Most of the guests are either military folks or Celtic musicians. The musicians sit around and play music all evening, and a bagpiper pipes in the new year. We eat and drink a lot at that party every year, including real Irish coffee. I can't wait to see my friends again!

Happy Holidays to all!!
    Have a happy and pain-free New Year!
    Hugs and Love,
    Marla

Thanks

thanks terri for kind thought my christmas will be quiet just my husband and my 2 girls my son cannot be with us we were going to go on picnic it will depend on how we feel this christmas is a real downer for me i have,nt even got tree or decorations i just am not in celebrating mood wish it was different it usually is special time of year for me but this year just cannot get into it but i hope you and everyone else has a wonderful happy day hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Happy christmas and a very merry new year to you all!!

lots of love heidi and dan xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerlishus - Heidi For This Useful Post:

Peridot_Gem (12-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magistramarla View Post
    Hi Terri,
    What a nice thread!

We're flying out in the morning. We'll fly from California to San Antonio, Texas. We'll be seeing all of our kids, grandsons and grand-dogs.
    Heather and Eric are coming from New York City.
    Hillary, Steve and David (plus Copper) live near SA, and they are hosting the family for Christmas.
    Tom will drive in from Houston, Tx.
    Kayla and Kyle already flew in from Denver, Colorado.
    Meghan, Tyler and Ryan are driving from Little Rock, Arkansas with Crixus. They are picking up their new puppy, Shelley, on the way.

We'll be attending a party on Dec. 30, which my former students are hosting so that they can visit with me. There will be about 30 of them, and I can't wait to see them.

We'll attend our friends New Year's Eve party. Most of the guests are either military folks or Celtic musicians. The musicians sit around and play music all evening, and a bagpiper pipes in the new year. We eat and drink a lot at that party every year, including real Irish coffee. I can't wait to see my friends again!

Happy Holidays to all!!
    Have a happy and pain-free New Year!
    Hugs and Love,
    Marla
    Hello Marla,
    Lovely to hear from you and it sounds like a lovely large family get together and i see the new pup will be spoilt in the process.lol

That sounds lovely what your student's have done to see you again, it's nice when your admired and thought of in that way, well i realy hope you enjoy it.
    The new years eve party sounds good and don't get to carried away woman with the drink, remember your on meds but your like me i love the irish coffee and i've not had any drink in 2yrs but come christmas dinner i'm having some whisky with it.

Marla have a smashing time and also your husband.

All our love from this end Terri and a smashing 2011. xxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kim,l View Post
    thanks terri for kind thought my christmas will be quiet just my husband and my 2 girls my son cannot be with us we were going to go on picnic it will depend on how we feel this christmas is a real downer for me i have,nt even got tree or decorations i just am not in celebrating mood wish it was different it usually is special time of year for me but this year just cannot get into it but i hope you and everyone else has a wonderful happy day hugs kim l
    Hello Kim,
    Well i know you have the kids but refering a tree and decoration's we don't bother and if your kids are ok about it, i would'nt worry to much just make the most of it. I realy hope it eases just a little for you over christmas to give you a break but i'm wishing you all the very best mate and that 2011 comes in for you a better year.

Love Terri xxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlishus - Heidi View Post
    Happy christmas and a very merry new year to you all!!

lots of love heidi and dan xx
    Hello Heidi,
    Love the pic of you and Dan, this is what we need to see still happieness shinning mate.

Enjoy yourselves and all the best for 2011.

Love Terri, ste & my darling bruno xxxxxxxx

Thanks

Happy Holidays everyone! Gem I never heard of opening your front and back window's but I may start a new tradition . This thread is beautiful the pictures are great.
    I hope you all have great holidays with friends and loved ones. And that they are if not pain free, as close to pain free as possible.
    Wende

Blog Entries
    Thanks

aaww thanks little something i created on fb lol wish you all the best for 2011 too xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mswendeu View Post
    Happy Holidays everyone! Gem I never heard of opening your front and back window's but I may start a new tradition . This thread is beautiful the pictures are great.
    I hope you all have great holidays with friends and loved ones. And that they are if not pain free, as close to pain free as possible.
    Wende
    Hello Wende,
    Well it's always been a tradition here in the uk, as soon as it strikes 12 open your front door and back door and the new year comes through your home at the front and the old year goes out at the back but because we have'nt got a back door. lol the kitchen window as to do but years back it used to be a dark headed man to walk through your home carrying a piece of coal and a drop of whisky to bring the best of luck to your home.
    Thank you for the lovely complement on the pic's, i just adore my staff.

Well that's a lovely thought you said about pain free and family and i realy hope it does easies for us all at that time, just to have abit of pleasure.

Terri xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks terri,

what beautiful pictures. i wish you a merry christmas and happy new year too.

i will have my kids, grandkids, cousins, and friends for christmas eve dinner on friday. then saturday morning i will go and see what santa brought the grandkids, then i drive to alabama to have christmas dinner with my parents and brothers and their families...Jim rescued a little lost and neglected yorky this week, so i think he might stay home to take care of this precious little angel girl that has joined our family.

i am not able to cook for everyone anymore, so i will cook a few things and i have the rest of the dinner ordered, to be picked up friday afternoon....

i haven't heard of the front and back kitchen window openings....but i will certainly give it a try this year....certainly can't hurt.

love to all my "family in the sky"...wishing everyone merry christmas.
    Phyllis

share a smile today