Thread: Im sooooo upset!!!!!

Thanks

Angry Im sooooo upset!!!!!

I just ordered my records from all my hospital stays, I had tested positive in july for LUPUS inhibitor, also lupus anticoagulant!!!and another one called IGA cardiolipin,. among other stuff I really can't understand I have to look them up. What I do know is that the Dr continously mentions lupus throught the chart. Im really upset, since JULY I was telling my rheumy it was lupus, ive been through so much that possible could've been avoided had they started me on treatment THEN, like the SIX addiotional hospital stays, man.....On top of all this I went to see the orthopedic Dr regarding my avascular necrosis and there s not much they can do for me but watch me for the next six months because of all my health issues and factor V liedin, they did however told me that eventually (before 5 yrs) I will need knee replacement, WHAT ELSE?????? they were great though, after giving me a cortisone injection which hurted like hell, I treated my self to a sushi lunch and let everything sink in before putting on a fake smile and walking in my house to celebrate my sonx 16th bday!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Don't you just love how much info we get when we finally see our charts? I always find out things that they failed to tell me or do when I get my copies. Or, on the other hand, sometimes I find things in my chart that have nothing to do with me! I have found the doctor mixed me up with another patient when putting my info together!

I will say it again... if only they had to live in our shoes for a week
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Hi Linda,
    I also have AVN. I was told that steroid injections make it worse, so I'm never to take any kind of steroids again. There is a great support group for
    AVN - AVN support group international. Check it out.
    I had arthroscopic surgery on my knee. He trimmed the meniscus and shaved the bone that was dying. Hopefully, that will give me some time before the knee gets bad again.
    I also think that AVN is more likely to happen if we have AI issues.
    All kinds of fun, right?
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

ARGH, soooo frustrated, Marla unfortunately Im not a candidate for surgery, they did talked about shaving the bone and all that, but I have factor V liedin among all other types of bull $hit (drs exact words lol) so they don't want to risk surgery because of the very high potentiol of blood clot issues. So what I should of asked was if im not a candidate for surgery NOW, what makes him think I will be later on, and would that eventually put me on wheelchair if I can't have the surgery?