Thread: hi

Thanks

Default hi

hi just found out have discoid lupus mild at the minute plaqueil and prednisolone.
    got a work question. might have to work 12 hour days soon wondering about cliaming benifits only get child tax. just got a mortgage so might have to carry on working as long as possible even if need get a childminder for my todler he goes nursery 4 hours a week at the minute be a bit much for him all day at nursery.
    question is would i loose out on child tax if i did leave my job husband works not enough to live of though. confussed like my job nursing home so i would catch everything going.
    need advice please have joint pains not anything servere yet.

Thanks

Hi Tracy,
    Welcome to the WHL, sorry to hear you've just found out you have Lupus and the joint pains but as you look through the threads, you'll find alot of information on different aspects of lupus.
    Concerning other information your after, if you click on Forum at the top of the page on the left and scroll down to

Disability, Health and Financial Programs

I suggest you add another thread there, where you'll get help from member's more.

Terri xx

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Hi Tracy,

I just wanted to stop in and welcome you to WHL. Although I don't feel qualified to answer a tax question I did want to say hello. Gem gave a great piece of advice. Please check out the Disability thread. You might find the answer there
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~