Hi eveyryone, my name is Mary. I am a wife and mother of 2 young children. I was just diagnosed with lupus. I thought for years that I had MS because of all my numbness and tingling issues, but suprise! I am very thankful to have gotten a diagnosis, I know what I am up against. I like to learn alot, so I have a lot to learn. I am really curious about the numbness and tingling. It seems like many things are *somewhat* understood about what lupus does to the body, except for the tingling. Doctors seem to ignore it, and after years in limbo I am ready to move on.
I am going to start planequil soon and am going to look into LDN, I read it can also help with lupus.
I am a christian and love the Lord. I was saved 5 years ago and so thankful to be growing in my relationship with my Savior. I am estatic to be teaching my children about the Lord Jesus. He has brought me through this trial with much grace and I know that no matter what happens, I am safe in His arms!
I have a lot of questions and hope not to overwhelm everone. I will search through posts as much as I can. Thanks everyone!!!