Thread: Depth perception is going

Thanks

Default Depth perception is going

Ive been noticing more and more that Im banging, bruising and bumping my poor body into things a lot more frequently than I ever did before. I ram my arm into a door frame as I pass through, run over my foot with the shopping cart, bash my knee on a chair as I try to navigate around it. Sure everyone does this, but, when you start to notice that its happening a lot, and when you also notice that it shouldnt have happened at all, that you tried to walk through that doorway centered, but, somehow, and I don't know how, wham, my poor arm or shoulder takes a hit and I look like a clumsy idiot to anyone that was looking.

What is going on?

I hit my head passing through doors and past cabinets. Tree branches are always fun to walk under. I just feel like my depth perception , or something, has changed.

Thanks

Teresa,
    Have you seen an ophthalmologist? Dry eyes that are caused by Sjogren's or other AI diseases can cause changes in vision. Using Restasis has helped me.
    It might be a good thing to rule out before thinking about any other CNS issues that might be causing it.
    I also have Meniere's Syndrome, so I'm often dizzy and unsteady on my feet. I never go anywhere without my cane, unless I'm holding onto DH's arm.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Teresa, I'm in the same boat as you. I see the eye doctor and a neurologist for balance.

You might want to get this checked out. Good Luck and Good Thoughts

nonna

Thanks

Teressa let us know how you go at the doctors
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010