Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twitching feeling in my head?...anyone else with cns lupus?

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 1,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magistramarla View Post
    Mari,
    What you are describing sounds lots like Raynaud's Syndrome. Google it and see if you agree. My toes will get cold and numb. When I was in Arkansas for the birth of my grandson, it was cold outside and I was stressed, so my toes swelled up and turned purple. I could barely walk.
    We've had a few chilly nights here lately, and I've had two toes swell up for a while. The sheets even make them hurt at night when they touch them.
    Hugs,
    Marla
    Hey Marla,

There is a picture on Mommyof1's profile of her toes that shows exactly what my toes do. The only difference is that it isn't all of my toes but 3 of them. My fingers do the same thing (usually all 4 just not the thumb) but the difference is that on my hand the fingers get bright red but the knuckles turn stark white.

I love the fact that the forum shows random pictures at the bottom of the main page. It always makes me go look at people's pictures!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Default Are you sure you have Lupus?

My daughter had all of the symptoms you mentioned. She has "lyme". Have you had the Western Blot test done? That checks for Lyme and Lyme co-infections. All sorts of nasty bacteria's. We have learned that Lyme presents itself in many ways.

Thanks

I forgot to mention. Most doctors don't want anything to do with Lyme, so find a Lyme literate doctor in your area.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 1,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copierfixerguy View Post
    My daughter had all of the symptoms you mentioned. She has "lyme". Have you had the Western Blot test done? That checks for Lyme and Lyme co-infections. All sorts of nasty bacteria's. We have learned that Lyme presents itself in many ways.
    Hi Copierfixerguy. That is a great question! I know my doctor tested me for that during the first round of testing however I also know many doctors ignore it. It is one that needs to be paid attention to!

One more thing; Welcome to WHL!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Default Glad my pics help! lol

Good to know my pics can be helpful to some of you And I was also tested for lyme as well and it was negative more than once...so im guessing I AM just lupie lol
    *LadyBug*- Epilepsy Dx: 2003 & UCTD w/SLE features Dx: 2009 SLE/Lupus Dx: May 12th 2011--Current Meds:
    Plaquenil-200mg 2x/day
    Prednisone-7.5mg 1x/day
    Methotrexate- 2.5mg 4 pills 1x/week
    Keppra-750mg 2x/day
    Daily Vitamin-1x/day
    Folic Acid- 1mg 1x/day
    Protonix 40mg 1x/day
    Bentyl- 10mg 4x/day, Miralax- 17g 1x/day
    Vit. D 800IU's 1x/day
    Lyrica- 75mg 1x/day
    Flonase 50mcg 2 sprays each 1x/day

Wanna know my story, just ask!