Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crashed my car

Thanks

Unhappy Crashed my car

I have been having a bad couple of weeks, with feeling sick and life in general. I've been having random weird sharp pains lately in my back and sides. I've also been really tired and crabby. Me and my boyfriend of over a year just broke up last week. I have strep. And wrecked my car this morning on the way to school. Im just feeling really down right now and needed to talk about it somewhere.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi ritzbit,

oh, you ARE having a tough time...feeling sick, really tired and crabby, and sharp pains in your back and sides,,,,sounds like a pretty rough flare that you are experiencing. So sorry about your car, i hope you are ok, and i hope the damage to your car is minimal. You have been here before, and you know that it is no fun, but you also know that you can and will get past this. so glad that you came here to talk....this is the place where we can get support.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

when it rains, it pours, huh? I am so glad to see you are ok. Cars are alot easier to replace than people. Were you hurt? Was anyone else hurt? I'm sorry to hear that things are rough right now, but I am glad you are here talking it out with us. Was the car totalled? There seem to be a lot of us with car accidents happening lately. I had one about 2 months ago when a deer jumped in front of mine. but like I said, cars can be replaced. (((HUGS)))
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are more important than a car, hope you were not hurt. I just took my car to the shop this morning; a deer hit me the other night on my way home from work.

Flares are bad, but we get through them. Don't let the bad times get you down. Think happy thoughts and find a happy place. It helps

gentle hugs,

nonna

Thanks

I hurt my back in the crash. Right after having bad back spasms all day yesterday, so thats not really feeling the best right now even with medicine. Other than that Im thankfully fine. I was on a winding hill and there was a huge ditch on the side I was driving, but when I spun out my car flew to the other side of the road, and lucky didnt hit anything but a fence. The back of my car is pretty banged up. My entire back bumper is gone. I just hope things get better. I feel like poo.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Sorry things are going so rough for you right now but glad you are ok after the car wreck! The good news is that when things get this bad there is only one way to go and that is up!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Oh sweetie,
    This has been a bad time for you! I'm just glad that you weren't badly injured. You should have your back checked out. My daughter walked away from a roll-over accident, and didn't know until the next day that she had a cracked vertebra. Better safe than sorry! Get it checked.
    Are you on break from school? Try to have a restful long weekend, and feel better soon.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Thankfully yes. No school until Monday. I plan on sleeping a lot lol becuz I've been so tired. I'm hoping everything goes well over the break.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh back pain is such a pain. I'm glad to hear that you walked away with so little damage and I agree with Marla, better get checked out just to be safe. I was rear-ended 8 years ago and still see a chiropractor routinely because of that accident. Back pain is not something to ignore.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

*HUG* Oh ritzbit, I am relieved to hear there was no serious damage or anyone getting badly hurt. I agree that you should see a doctor just to make sure, because sometimes the pain doesn't show up until a little while later. I fell off my horse in 2007 and I "seemed" to be fine, but I was in shock and infact badly hurt and had to go to the hospital, so just make double sure!
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire