Thread: Ranting...sorry...

Thanks

Default Ranting...sorry...

I am sooooooo sick of doctors and hospitals and emergency rooms and IVs and things just being WRONG with me I WANT TO SCREAM!!!! I feel like I LIVE in a hospital!!!! I visit the renal clinic twice a month now... Now I have to start visiting the neurology clinic because I have a cyst on my brain??? UGH!!! Something has to give, and I think it might just be my sanity...

Sorry about the rant... I'm just... I don't know anymore WHAT I am...
    "All sounds are potentially dangerous.
    All sounds are potentially medicinal.
    All sounds are beautiful." ~Yoko Ono

Thanks

Many many hugs, dear SoleSinger... I'd give you one in person if I could get to Colorado.

I don't know what to tell you other than we're all here for you, offering supporting thoughts and holding you in our hearts. Hopefully the neurologist will tell you all is well, or at least all is fix-able. Whatever the answer you hear, we're here for you. Let us know --

And rant as you need to, we'll listen and offer our support as well.

Thanks

Thanks hatlady

I actually COULD use that hug... It doesn't happen too often in real life... But, the e-hugs are very nice too And very appreciated...

Hey! I'm a kitten!! LOL! meow?

Thanks

solesinger
    i get that rant! all i do is doctors and therapy and doctors and labs and oh yeah start over again. it does get to you. we'll stand strong together.
    and while i'm here i truly appreciated what you wrote on how we really feel. i printed it off so i could share it with others. it's a heartfelt expression that means so much to me.
    so if you want to rant rant, if you want to express yourself express. you deserve that right.
    caro
    through faith comes victory

Thanks

aww I am so sorry you are feeling badly. I know how it feels when you seem to be spending all your free time in the hospital or doc's office instead of having fun or even just relaxing. I know every time I feel sick and get a new diagnosis I jsut want to scream it feels as if your body just wont stop! But feel free to vent anytime we can relate and we care.
    Tina,

Thanks

Thanks Caro and Tina!!

It's weird to go from being someone who NEVER saw the doctor, to practically being a resident at the hospital... I think I might start sending my mail there...

Thank you all again for listening to me whine...