Thread: One thing follows another

Thanks

Default One thing follows another

Hi all. Why is it when one thing is finished and you think your problems are over something else crops up?. After living with builders and decorators for just over two weeks they have finally finished. Great i thought i can have my home back. The only problem is that our home is pretty much been dumped into my steps sons room. And he comes up on Friday. So am feeling the stress alot. Things would not be so bad but the wardrobe in bedroom had to be dismantled and thrown away as it was riddled with mould. So now i dont even have anywhere to put my stuff. So now I'm stressed, over tired and not able to concentrate on anything at all as brain is slowly shutting down. Oh the joys of lupus. Although my partner is doing the 30 min phone calls from work to make sure I'm ok. He hates seeing me like this.

Well I've had my moan for the day. Guess its time to move myself and try to get something done. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Thanks for listening

Sue.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Take a deep breathe, the way I used to do major things like this was pick one thing and do it for 10 minutes. sit down for 10 minutes and then work for 10 more. by chipping away at the mess it gets clean even if it takes longer.

Hugs and good thoughts.
    Nonna

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Sorry for the problems Sue! I agree. Take a few deep breaths and try to relax. Just remember that the world will not cease to exist if everything is not out of your step sons room by Friday. I am not sure how old your step son is but you and your husband had to step around things for a few weeks I promise he can as well. I am not saying don't try but I am saying that the more you stress over it the more ill you are going to become. I am a firm believer in picking your battles and if I had to pick being well so I could spend time with my family next week or stressing over getting a room perfect for the company but being being so wiped out that I won't enjoy the week.... well, seems like an easy choice to me

Lots of love being sent your way!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Thank you for the advise. I am going to take a deep breath. And then make a start. A little at at time with lots of rest. And your right. He will adapt. Hes actually very good like that. Will not mind if theres a bit of mess in his room. So thanks again for your kind thoughts

Love Sue xxxx