Thread: Faling Apart

Thanks

Unhappy Faling Apart

dxd 2008 with SLE,RA and ankloosing Spondelitis. Every since I've lost my job and had to go disability,lost all my friends my parents dont understnd and stay away and now my wife of 20+ yrs is about to leave me...i'm really at my last rope tried everything and just when I thinnk I'm feling beter I get by a bad flare.
    getting to the point of giving up cause I feel like everything I've worked my tail of for the last 25 yrs is gone or leaving, trying to hold on but getting harder everyday.
    Don't mean to be such a cry baby but feel soooo lost. Thanks for listening

always,
    Troy

Thanks

Troy,
    That's ok, my friend - vent all you want. All of us here understand.
    Hang in there, and don't give up.
    Gentle Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Troy,

I am so sorry, that you have to go through all this.
    You are not a cry baby, you are just choosing a way, to release some of the pressure you are under.
    What better place, than to do it right here, with all your friends, who know exactly what you are talking about.
    Stay in touch with us, we are here for you, anytime you want.
    Like Marla said, hang in there and don't give up.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Hi Troy. I am so glad you stopped by here to vent. I too have to come let out my frustrations in the forums sometimes. It seems that only other people living with this nasty disease understand what we are going through. We are here to listen and to support you if you need us. Come back and keep posting. Hold on tight because tomorrow is a new day
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I feel bad that I am just seeing this. I hope things have gotten better for you Troy. I cry every day lately because my life is in such shambles because of Lupus and I understand what you're feeling. I am losing everything in my life. The only thing I have left is my husband, and I'm really shocked he's even still here.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Troy I am sorry I missed this earlier. It sucks how sick rips our lives apart. I'm sorry to hear about your wife and about the job. I will say a prayer for you to come out of this dark spot soon.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Troy, I am so sorry Lupus is giving you such a time. I was diagnosed 20 years ago and my life has completely changed because of it. I used to be a health nut so to speak, but am just happy to get around the house and out shopping sometimes. The steroids have done a job on my body and skin but have kept me out of the hospital for the most part. I am presently in the middle of eye surgery for cataracts from them. Have had spinal surgery but hips are Ok so far. The only thing I can say is that sometimes the depression is tough, but then I think of friends who have much worse things and feel grateful that I am functioning and have good friends who understand my condition and 'put up with it and me'. Hang in there and I will pray for you....sometimes that is all we have in the dark days.

Thanks

Hello Troy,

You did the best thing coming on and opening up to we all and i know it's hard but fight it mate.
    I've been in some dark holes in my life and tried letting myself free and i'm still here to this day, all i can say is really try and be strong and look positive because although your ill, lost your Job and now it could be anyhow with your wife, there's always another turning around the bend and what awaits you, you'll never know but being positive gets you there to what you want to aim for.
    I held in years ago at my lowest and thought life would'nt go on for me plus being on my own it all seemed pointless and my turning took me to my 2nd husband who i'm with after 10yrs and could'nt wish for such a lovely understanding man who i love and adore so much.

I do hope things turn out ok with you and your wife and wish you all the very best from the heart. Terri xxx

Thanks

Life does get better...it is all about time and controlling our stress. With any disease with, anything in life find ways to relax you mind and spirit. My husband was killed in and auto accident in January.... at day 40 of him passing, I was ready to call life quits. Didn't think I would make it to day 41. Today is day 115. Sometimes when we move forward the next day we might take 2 steps back...but we do move forward, even if we stumble. I am still stumbling, but I am still here. Wishing you peace, love, healing....
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Hello Troy,

Just passing by to see how your coping and besides that hoping your situation with your wife may have altered since you posted this thread.

Terri x