Hello all, I don't have a lupus diagnosis yet, but I have many symptoms with conflicting test results. I have had a large rash on my right hip for nearly two years. My family doctor treated it with anti-fungal creams for a year than referred me to a dermatologist. She told me she thought it looked like a lupus rash. My other symptoms are fatigue, joint pain, blood in my urine for over two years, difficulty sleeping, and other things I don't know if they are related to lupus. I am 51 years old, ANA tests was 1:640 homogeneous, ENA negative and DNA negative. My first skin biopsy was positive for a "broad spectrum of connective tissue disorders" and I don't have the second biopsy results back yet. Tomorrow I am going to get an ultrasound on my kidneys. I have only seen my family doctor and the dermatologist. The dermatologist said we would retest in 6 months and then if needed refer me to a rheumatologist. I am tired of feeling like a hypochondriac! Is it possible to have lupus but not have a positive ENA? Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

Wendy in SC