Thread: Hi my name is Cynde' and I have Lupus and RA and etc....

Thanks

Default Hi my name is Cynde' and I have Lupus and RA and etc....

Hi, I am looking for lupus, ra, buddies in and near southeast Texas, but will love to talk and exchange info to anyone......

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Cynde-
    I am Heather and I have SLE, UC,FMS I live in Illinois though. Welcome to the site you will meet lots of great people here.
    Truly-Heather

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Cynde!

Welcome! There are several members from TX on here, not too sure of what parts though. Where in SE Texas do you live? I have family in Silsbee and in Galveston. I haven't been down there in a long long time now but mostly I just can't handle the heat and humidity anymore. If you take a look around this site, especially in Laurie's Lounge, you will find a lot of people with common interests and backgrounds as yours.

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi there! I am also not from Texas, but would like to welcome you. I think you will enjoy being a "lupie" groupie! There are LOTS of great people here.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us! Feel free to look through the old threads or start new ones if you wish. I look forward to getting to know you.

BTW... I am from Houston and am ready for this heat to go away!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Cynde;
    Just wanted to add my welcome to those you've already received. You've come to the right place to find people to share experiences with, to learn from, and to give/receive support. I am sure that you will make friends, especially since you've already met some from Texas

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Cynde,
    Sorry but i'm from the uk but just wanted to welcome you to the WHL and that you find friends you can talk with and also from your area of Texas.

Terri xxx

Thanks

Hi Cynde,
    I'm a military wife with ties to Texas. We were stationed in San Antonio for 17 years - first at Kelly AFB and then at Lackland AFB. We're currently in California while my hubby gets his PHD, then we'll be moving back to the heat of South Texas. We still own our home there (just rented out to friends for now) and one of my daughters lives in Boerne. My son lives in Houston.
    Like you, I have a mixture of AI diseases. My wonderful rheumy in SA called it Mixed Connective Tissue Disease - Lupus, Sjogren's. RA, Psoriasis, with a few symptoms of Polymyositis and Raynaud's thrown in. I also have Meniere's and Spasmodic Dysphonia just for more fun.
    Welcome to WHL. I hope that you like it here. Feel free to join in any discussion or ask questions.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

hi cynde welcome to our site i am not from texas i am from sydney australia but hope this site is helpful to you we have many people from many countries who can relate hugs kim l