Thread: People With Rheumatoid Arthritis And Lupus Often Skip Their Medications

Thanks

Default People With Rheumatoid Arthritis And Lupus Often Skip Their Medications

People with rheumatic diseases don't take their medication on a regular basis, and this leads to poor outcomes in their disease treatment, according to research presented this week at the American College of Rheumatology Annual Scientific Meeting in Atlanta...

More...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am sure this is very true. I know I miss dosages, but I take 26 pills a day. I have to take most with food if I don't eat I don't take the meds. Don't take the meds don't feel well don't eat. It's a vicious circle I personally am trying hard to get away from.
    Truly-Heather

Thanks

I'm only on one pill a day (at the moment) and I often forget about it too. Sometimes you forget about it and when you remember there is no food around so you can't take it... then you just forget about it again or feel so bad you just can't be bothered to move. I'll get really busy at work and all of a sudden feel a new ache and realize I forgot to take my pills, but I have no food to take it with.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I try hard as heck not to forget because I know I will pay for it the next morning.
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire