Thread: Hello

Thanks

Default Hello

Hi to everyone, I am new to the forum so please forgive any silly mistakes. I live in KY and have had Lupus most of my life. I did fairly well with flares about twice a year until about 17 years ago and then I had to take meds which I continue to this day. I was very active until 2 years ago when I was diagnosed with an overlay of polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR). This has been pretty rough and I was wondering if any others out there are dealing with the same problem.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Hi Caroljo and welcome to WHL! There is never a need to apologize for mistakes around here. The majority of us have brain fog/memory issues so there is no telling what we may do or say! Many of the people on here have overlapping diseases. It is very common among people with autoimmune issues. Feel free to look at the old threads or start new ones if you wish.

I look forward to getting to know you and please make yourself at home!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi CarolJo!

Welcome! I know what you mean about those mistakes. In fact we all do. If you want a good laugh - go to Laurie's Lounge and look at the thread "You know you have brain fog when". I'm going to pull it up to the top for you.

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Caroljo;
    Welcome to our family where there is no such thing as "silly mistakes". I am sorry to hear that you are not doing well right now. Many of us here also suffer from overlapping diseases. Some of us have 5-6 different diseases all occurring at the same time. So, you are amongst people who truly understand what you are dealing with.
    Please know that we are all here to help you and that you are never alone when you are here with us

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Caroljo,
    Welcome to the WHL but to me they're all terrific people, suffering in different ways like yourself and also me.
    Refering mistakes i do plenty and suffering from Autisum plus being drugged up with painkillers my brains about just in contact but please enjoy and meet some great people on here.

Terri xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome! You will find love and understanding here. There are people who have all sorts of answers and similiar interests and problems. I look forward to getting to know you!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!