Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: haven't been on here in ages !

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default haven't been on here in ages !

hey everyone! so i haven't been on here in the longest time! i was just wondering how everybody has been ?! i've missed talking to you all! i've just been so busy with the whole ''college transition'' thing and getting used to all the school work and high demands of college. hahaha
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Welcome back, Ashley! Glad college is going well! Stop by when you have time and give us an update
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome back, glad you are enjoying the college experience. Dare I ask where you are going?

Hugs,
    nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Ashley! How's school? Where did you end up deciding to go? I think you said you were staying in PA but I forgot what part. How have you been feeling? How are you adjusting to your new classes and stresses?
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i'm going to Pitt Greensburg i love it here! i adjusted to the classes pretty well. i've just been catching alot of colds lately, since i live in a dorm, its a pretty close community of people, sooo when one person gets sick, everybody gets sick...especially me. but other than that, everything has been pretty good. sometimes the work is a little overwhelming cuz i'll have like 5 huge assigments due all at the same time, but i get them in, and so far i have satisfactory marks in all my classes. so i guess im doing something right. haha
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Ashley Welcome back and glad you are doing well in college. Keep up the good work. Love Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashleybaby715 View Post
    i'm going to Pitt Greensburg i love it here! i adjusted to the classes pretty well. i've just been catching alot of colds lately, since i live in a dorm, its a pretty close community of people, sooo when one person gets sick, everybody gets sick...especially me. but other than that, everything has been pretty good. sometimes the work is a little overwhelming cuz i'll have like 5 huge assigments due all at the same time, but i get them in, and so far i have satisfactory marks in all my classes. so i guess im doing something right. haha
    That's great news. I remember how much fun dorm life was. But you're right, someone was always sick. Make sure you keep up on your preventative measures (hand washing, changing towels and sheets regularly, getting fresh air, drinking water, and taking your vitamins and vaccines. I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying college. For me, it was a great time and I hope it is for you too.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I don't think I've seen you before, so I just wanted to say welcome back as well as hello
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Thanks

Hi Ashley,
    Hey, welcome back! I'm glad to see that you are loving college. Do everything you can to stay well and enjoy these years. College is a wonderful time!
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Ash!!! You look great!! Sounds like you are doing well. Its SO GOOD to hear from you!!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!