Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chatbox

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just found the chat & I have been on here all day LOL! I just found the site today but I love it! Now I do not feel so crazy being as I see people who are going threw the same things as me!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Several of us used to be in there in the mornings and the evenings but we have slacked off. We need to get back in there so people can have a place to talk. I will try to be better about it but my brain hasn't been doing the "formatting thoughts" thing well lately. Let's see what we can work out
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

hi yes i would be willing to volunteer as i check into chatroom regularly everyday and have noticed that some of the new ones need to chat but there is no one around just let me know and put me down on the schedule.

Thanks

I am new to the site and haven't even figured out how to work it yet. I would love someone to chat with. I feel like I am nuts sometimes. These brain things I get scare me and I wonder how they are going to affect me in the future.

Thanks

I like this idea too. My schedule is crazy but I stopped doing the chat because nobody was ever on. I can try to do my part too.

Melanie

Thanks

I see that this has fallen wayside again, as a newer member I'd LOVE to chat real time! If anyone is still interested, im willing to man a post!
    Last edited by Deemarie1223; 08-27-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Darn auto correct!!!!
    *Darla*-forever awaiting answers-

Romans 5:5 "Hope does not disappoint"

"If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have none at all-and I'm Irish!"

Thanks

Well I just spent about half an hour typing on my phone only to realise that I need to log in again to this section to be able to actually post a reply. Cant do it again as the impetus is gone and need to sleep to go to work tomorrow. At least I know for next time

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was trying to figure out how to even use the chat. Where do you click to have your message placed in the chatbox once you have written it, if indeed, there are live users online? I feel stupid that I couldn't figure it out. I don't like to ask for help, but help.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Try enter on your keyboard, when I do chat box my return/enter key says go. Try it