Thread: Chatbox

Threaded View

Thanks

It is good to see a lot of people using the chat feature of this forum. Some people chat about every day stuff, some frustrations they are currently feeling, to complain about their pain and suffering, to talk about their pets, to have a joke, and even have opposite ends of the world wars (Yankies versus Ausssies - I think the Aussies are actually winning though). I hope that the people who use the chat feature are feeling welcomed.

One thing I must state though, some of us are having light heated conversations, and people have said that they didn't want to interrupt our conversation. I must point out strongly that when I am having a chat to someone, it isn't a private conversation, and new comers are very welcome. Please do not feel as though you are intruding, I can use private messages if I want a personal conversation without interruptions.

Please feel free to use that chat feature. If you really want to discuss particular issues, let those people who are chatting know that you really want to talk about something that is bothering you. I will make sure that I will pay more attention to your needs, as I feel many other people will also put aside their own conversation to help you out. Have a wonderful Christmas, and if you feel like you need someone to lift your spirit, I will endevour to make you laugh (that is if my brain is feeling OK - and if you can understand Australian humour)
    Last edited by Linda From Australia; 12-23-2010 at 03:06 AM.
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda From Australia For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (01-02-2011)