Thread: Hi Everyone...

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Hi Everyone...

Hi everyone,
    My name is Betty and I was officially diagnosed in 2006 but I believe I showed symptoms in 2003. I guess I wanted to join a forum like this because sometimes I feel lonely and need some support from people who understand what I am going through. I know a lot of the members know what I may be going through so its conforting to join the forum.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That is exactly why I joined, and I have found these people are wonderful. Welcome to you and I hope you fine WHL as useful as I have, the first couple of days I rarely left the computer. There are others out there who feel the same things, struggle with the same problems, and you will find a lot of them right here.
    Truly-Heather

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Corazan170;
    Welcome to our WHL family Yes, this is a place where you will find people who understand what you are going through and who will provide you with support, comfort, information and friendship. Most of us also feel that we suffered, for years, with symptoms of Lupus before we were finally diagnosed. We were all a bit happy to finally have a name for the many things that were ailing us. While we were not happy to have a chronic disease, we were relieved to know that we were not losing our minds and that there was actually something wrong with us and it had a name!
    You will find that there is always someone here when you need to talk, vent, question, or just want support. The people here are the kindest and the most understanding group on the web. I am glad that you are here! Again.....welcome.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome!! I'm very new too and I count on this site to give me perspective and very useful information. Welcome and God bless!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Welcome Corazon and Serand. I'm glad you are both here. Make yourselves at home!

Rob

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi Corazon and welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us. Make yourself at home. Feel free to look through the old topics or post new ones if you would like. This is a wonderful place filled with wonderful people and I look forward to getting to know you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~