Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather impacts?

Thanks

Yes it sure does. We have had strange weather lately, went from really cold to a few mild days then rain set in today. My legs are so achy I am walking like an old woman. I was really excited when i started the MTX because I wasnt hurting as bad but I guess the honeymoon is over there, I am hurting a lot again.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry47 View Post
    Yes it sure does. We have had strange weather lately, went from really cold to a few mild days then rain set in today. My legs are so achy I am walking like an old woman. I was really excited when i started the MTX because I wasnt hurting as bad but I guess the honeymoon is over there, I am hurting a lot again.
    We have had that same strange weather and I completely understand what you mean about walking like an old woman! Between the weather aches and my falling I have been having to use my cane for several days in a row. THAT doesn't happen often (because I hate having to use it)
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    We have had that same strange weather and I completely understand what you mean about walking like an old woman! Between the weather aches and my falling I have been having to use my cane for several days in a row. THAT doesn't happen often (because I hate having to use it)
    Hush Mari,
    It's so cold and I hurt but I just don't want to get my cane out. We don't want to use to "C" word.

LOL Nonna

Thanks

It gets so dry in the winter - the skin on my hands get papery feeling and my eyes feel sore. I can tell when I'm getting too dry beacuse I take a bath and my feet get super pukered-up in the water. Then I know I need to start drinking a bunch more water and tea. I use a humidifier a lot in winter.
    ~ Morrison
    SLE and Sjogrens
    It's hard to take over the world when you sleep 20 hours a day (Get Fuzzy)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Always have the old fashion way to humidfy going - pot of water boiling, simmering on the stove. Lots of lotion helps too.

I may have to give in to the c word tommorrow after the foot doctor.