Thread: Hello Everyone!

Thanks

Default Hello Everyone!

I'm Gayle, I live in Reno, NV have been Dx with SLE for almost 7 years. I have been looking for a place to touch base and chat with others that are dealing with the same as I am......I'm glad I found this place!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Gayle;
    Welcome to our family where you will, most assuredly, meet people who understand what you are going through, who can offer you great advice, who are very supportive, and who will welcome you warmly.
    I am glad that you found us and that you decided to join. You will always find someone here when you need to talk, ask questions, or just want to vent.
    Once again..........Welcome

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Hi Gayle! Welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us. Look around and read through the older topics. There is so much good information here. Feel free to start your own topic if you want to. There are great people here and I look forward to getting to know you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Thank you very much for the warm Welcome!! It is good to find somewhere to chat, vent, support...and learn.

Thanks

Hi Gayle,
    Nice to hear you've found the site and welcome to WHL, i've not been on the site that long myself but while i have the member's are terrific and the help is unbelieveable regarding symtoms, all the very best.

Hugs Terri x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Gayle-
    I have only been on here a few days myself, the people seem very warm and receptive. I had been going through this myself for a long time also and I have to say just a couple days talking to the folks here at WHL have really started to make me feel better. Good luck to you and welcome.
    Truly-Heather

Thanks

Gayle,
    Welcome, we are glad you are here. This place is Awsome... so many great people on here willing to help you find out anyhing you need. Others are good to welcome folks, cheer up one another, or just willing to listen. My advice is to come on in and find your spot here. There's something for us all to do. When one is weak maybe you can help stregnthen them and when you are down they'll help pick you up. It is great that people here do understand. Glad you are here! Billie

Thanks

I can't believe the support and information I have found here....so many things that I have been going through is normal (well for Lupus). Things that my Dr. has just chosen to ignore...ugh... Still waiting for the new Dr. to receive my records.

Thanks Again...for the support!!!!!

Gayle