Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't stop losing Blood-mainly refered to the ladys on the site

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Teri
    I've been where you are at, both with the bleeding and low blood sugar. You should eat plenty of protein, red meat, and small amounts of carbohydrates until you can see the gynocologist

please give us updates

hugs
    nonna

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonna View Post
    Teri
    I've been where you are at, both with the bleeding and low blood sugar. You should eat plenty of protein, red meat, and small amounts of carbohydrates until you can see the gynocologist

please give us updates

hugs
    nonna
    Hello Nonna,
    Well the blood stopped 3 days ago but i walk around waiting for it to start again that's for sure.
    To say there's just me and my hubby we have a meal everyday that contains meat, usually chicken, beef or pork. I can swallow the meat ok if cooked in sauces but regarding a dinner with veg's and so on i'm doubled up in pain trying to get it down my gullet and you can always guarantee later of the night i end up with the bile repeating back on me.

Nonna thankyou for the advice and i'll update everyone but my appointment's not due till the 15th november, i'm just glad it's managed to stop but what did they say it was concerning you Nonna if you don't mind me asking please.

Love Terri xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Terri-
    I have a lot of the same things going on for over two years. I had biopsy after biopsy and pelvic exams at least monthly. They could never really find anything wrong except this is a little off that is a little off, so they attributed it to my lupus. In Jan. I had a complete hysterectomy which means they took everything but my ovaries. Since I do still have my ovaries my body still goes through the hormone changes. Now I no longer having the bleeding trouble, but I still know every month when I am supposed to be menstrual. I flare up bad, especially my face and stomach issues. It was very miserable so I hope you get it taken care of quickly. Good luck to you.
    Truly-Heather

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xani's mom View Post
    Terri-
    I have a lot of the same things going on for over two years. I had biopsy after biopsy and pelvic exams at least monthly. They could never really find anything wrong except this is a little off that is a little off, so they attributed it to my lupus. In Jan. I had a complete hysterectomy which means they took everything but my ovaries. Since I do still have my ovaries my body still goes through the hormone changes. Now I no longer having the bleeding trouble, but I still know every month when I am supposed to be menstrual. I flare up bad, especially my face and stomach issues. It was very miserable so I hope you get it taken care of quickly. Good luck to you.
    Truly-Heather
    Hi Heather,
    Nice to hear off you and so far it's been roughly 6mths with me but still so annoying.
    At the beginning of it starting, i've been examined apparentley my ovaries are ok done scans they're all clear, no trouble with my uterus, they've done swobs and urine tests they came in all clear, so god knows what this Gyno doctor will find.
    So to hear your still having affects now mate and as soon as i'm saw in November i'll let yourself and the other's member's know.

Luv Terri xxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xani's mom View Post
    Terri-
    Truly-Heather
    Hi Heather,
    Since i last chatted to you mate, just letting you know that god i've only had a small break from the bleeding and it's hit me again today and the pain is more severe than my usual monthly pains i would get and i've took 2000mg of paracetamol already and their rubbish compared to the iburophen i was taking. I'll just be glad when the 15th of this month rolls along and hopefully again i'm able to find something out, i'm feeling half the time like i'm wearing a tape recorder hoping for results which are not given.

Takecare Heather xxx

Thanks

Terri,
    I'm worried about you. Unusual bleeding is something that the docs are supposed to pay attention to quickly. Could the gyno slip you in earlier if they have a cancellation?
    Meanwhile, take good care of yourself. Eat right, take a multi-vitamin and try to go for walks if you can.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Hi Marla,
    To be straight i am totally fedup with life at the moment and so depressed and the violent pain i'm in is terrible. I've just had my tea and took another 1000mg of paracetamol to try and help. I phoned the gyno people and the earliest appointment they've got is the 15 november as it was in December.
    Marla i can't take the multi-vitamins as they constipate me more and it's terrible enough with my other tablets and refering walking, if i walk small distances i'm doubled up in my legs, i'm more or less home bond now plus the cold murder's my skin and i can't get warm.

My hubby's doing a great deal at the moment which concerns out door and i keep the home right.

I just won't rest till i get some good answers and thanks for being so concerned but i'll be alright.

Love Terri xxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Terri; I know that Nov 15th cannot come soon enough and I do hope that you get some straight answers and some prompt treatment. You should not have to suffer like this and your issue is a worrisome one. Please know that I am thinking of you too and wish you the very best.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Saysusie,
    Thanks mate but it's getting more out of hand now until i know my blood results and see the gyno i won't know what's happening, this time it's turned to like hamorraghing, i'm coping with it but not to good and everyones saying i look pal but for all i know i could be a megablastic aneamic again but they say the results off the blood say i'm not and within a minute the next lot of blood says i am, so they've took other bloods. I want answer's come november and january and i told my hubby lastnight i'll end up bursting out with anger at them and get throwed out the hospital because it's getting flustrating now for me.

Takecare yourself and thankyou for your lovely concern xxx

Thanks

Hi Terri,
    Just thinking of you and hoping that you are doing better today. One more week until Nov. 15!
    Hugs,
    Marla