Thread: Hello Everybody!!!

Hybrid View

I'm in Warner Robins GA but I'm from San Diego CA
    Thanks

Cool Hello Everybody!!!

My name is Adrianne, but the people closest to me call me Yellow Shoe Diva. The nickname came from my friends making fun of my taste for yellow heels. I love them!!! Can't get enough if them!!!! Heels are and ultimate good in my book!!! I'm the most outgoing homebody in the world... LOL!!! I laugh as much as I can (sometimes it's not as much as I would like, but what can you do? Not everyday is a good one). I come from a very outgoing family. We aren't to say what's on our minds and that's if we are in the mood to say it... LOL!!! They are the best way to get a laugh.

Now on to this beast... I was diagnosed back in 2005, but I've systems since I was about 10 years old. I was constantly going to the doctors and for a long time I was getting answers like "it's just growing pains..." or "we don't see anything out of the ordinary...". Needless to say it was a very painful time for me physically and emotionally. It took my uncle (how had Lupus and passed away from complications from it in 2007) to convene me to go and get tested for it... Low and behold I tested positive with SLE. I would say that it's been hell on wheels ever since, but that's not 100% true... Just like before I knew, I've had my good days, bad days, and REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD DAYS!!!

Anyways, enough about that.... Back to the good stuff!!! I am a type-ative (the typing version of talkative) wedding planner. I live for weddings. Like shoes, weddings make my world go round!!! I also have a 3 year old chihuahua named Opus that is my life line. He always makes me feel good. He's 6 pounds of pure puppy love! Lets see... what else... OH!!! My favorite color is in fact YELLOW!!!

I'm really happy to have found this place. I really look forward to spending time on here.
    *Lupus Doesn't Make Me*

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Welcome to WHL! Make yourself at home and join the discussions. I am sure we can find a closet for the shoes too
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome! Sounds like you love yellow shoes as much as I love video games. Look forward to talking to you more around the forum and perhaps sometime in the chat window.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to WHL, I got the growing pains story when I was a kid too. You like yellow, I like purple.

Let's all have fun coloring

again welcome nonna

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to our family! I am so happy that you are here and hopefully you will inspire us to laugh as much as you love to!
    It sounds as if your life is filled with many things that make you happy and that is wonderful. We need as much of that as we can get when having to live with this disease.
    Browse around, get to know our family members and make yourself at home.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi There Diva.lol
    Welcome to the group and it's lovely to hear someone so cheerful to life besides being grinded down with Lupus half the time.
    Well where you love your yellow shoes and yellow in general, my colour is black or navy blue and i love my energy which does leak from me going into my home, can standing shopping in general.

Terri x