Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: they said I am nuts

Thanks

Welcome to WHL!
    Many of us have been through the same thing with unfeeling docs. People can be sero-negative (it doesn't show up in the blood tests), but still have an AI disease, like Sjogren's or Lupus. The burning feeling in your toes could be Raynauds or Small Fiber Neuropathy, both are common with AI issues.
    Keep trying until you find a doc who will listen.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Hi My name is Gin
    I am so glad I found this sight. Well Thanks to Islablue, my question has been answered my question was; Does anyone else have a lot of Lupus symptoms but their blood tests are normal? The Doctor told me that if my blood is normal evn though I have a lot of symtoms I keep getting more new ones, she told me if my blood test are normal then I don't have Lupus and I should be greatful. She talked to me like I was dumb and I just got thru telling her that I have been dealing with Rheumy things since 2001 it was 2009 when she told me this and I do Medical Coding so It's not like I don't anything about medical issues. So I am going to be looking for a new rhuemy who deals with Lupus, I am going to try to finish school first so I can hopefully get into the right Rheumys office; I don't have the right health insurance to get into that office its a Universitys Rheumy office, so I want to see if I can get a job in their office, And hopefully get diagnosed and treated.
    Ginlyn
    Last edited by gin; 10-23-2010 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks

You go, girl!
    What a great idea - get a job in a good rheumy's office!
    Good luck and tell us how it goes.
    Hugs,
    Marla