Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New person, looking for help.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi mom of two. I also welcome you and the same thing everyone else says all this could be lupus or something else. I hope you find a good rhuematologist as i did. I was dumped on him in the hosptial and i am so greatfull i was. Write down all questions you have and do not forget to tell him any symptoms you have. I also get copies of every test i have dopne so i can ask him about them on my next visit and he always answers them and even calls me on my cell phone when i need answers between visits. I was 58 years old when i got diagnosised with lupus and myositis and rhuematoid arthritis and migranes. Good luck Bonita

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Mom of Two;
    I am late in welcoming you, but you've been well cared for by our members here! Just wanted to know how your appointment went today? Was your doctor willing to listen, understanding, and ready to work with you to help you? I truly hope so. Let us know how you are and how it went.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Mom of Two,
    Welcome to WHL. Your symptoms sound very familiar to me, too. I've had the tinnitus and dizziness for a long time - ask about Meniere's Syndrome and Autoimmune Inner Ear Disorder.
    I hope that your rheumy appointment went well. He should be checking for all kinds of AI diseases, like Sjogren's. Lupus, RA, etc. I have a mixture of several of them, but I've come to the conclusion that they are all on a spectrum, and our individual bodies just pick and choose from the symptoms. A good rheumy will help you to design a treatment program that works for you.
    Good luck to you.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi mom of two,

i hope your appointment was successful. please feel free to ask any questions. we have all had so many questions, and this is the place where you can find answers from the people who experience these chronic illnesses, and we will always be ready to help.

hey there marla, i agree 100 percent with your conclusion....i have come to the same one.
    Phyllis

share a smile today