Thread: The 60 Minute Face Lift

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default The 60 Minute Face Lift

I was wondering if any of you have had it done? Heard it varies in price according to what you are having done. I would like to have my neck and chin area firmed. Heard it is not too invasive.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi drink,

i have never had any "firming" done (but it would surely help)....however, i have sat with friends after their surgery, and that was enough for me to say "never"....each type of surgery was very painful, and required a significant amount of recovery time. You might want to also consider the possibility that the surgery will activate your lupus...this is always a concern for any surgerical procedure.

hey, but if you decide to get it, that is great....and i know you will enjoy the "firm" skin - i forgot what that looked like. ha ha ha
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, there are lupus concerns about the healing process and the pain. The only other plastic surgery I have ever had done was a breast reduction and there was a lot of scarring and a fair amount of recovery time with that procedure. I'll find out more when I go for a consultation. That will be awhile yet as I am still getting over the surgeries I had for the kidney stone.
    Last edited by DrinkofWtr; 08-11-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Never had the thought of doing that if people do not like what God has given me that is their problem and besides i would never have the money for it. Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No ive never had anything done...even though i need a face lift,tummy tuck n huge boob job doing lmao...like Phyllis said,after hearing stories it always put me off. Maybe if i had a consoltation and he was a good surgeon id maybe think about it like you are.Goodluck and let us know how it goes. Or if suddenly a little girl appears here as your name lol....we'll know it was a success xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heaven knows I can't afford it, but my boyfriend is willing to pay for it, so I may just take him up on it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh how lucky are you.Well look into it good and let us know .xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Be careful with those 60 minute things. They seem to be advertised all over Ca. Our local TV station did an investigation of them and found that they were some serious bad news. The conclusion that they came to was that if you feel you must get something done, be sure to go to an experienced, accredited plastic surgeon, and check him out carefully, too. They found that you get the best and safest results by avoiding shortcuts.
    Hugs,
    Marla
    (Who is going out looking just as ugly as she came in)