Thread: Head, neck, backaches... Need some relief...

Thanks

Unhappy Head, neck, backaches... Need some relief...

I have my good days and my bad days. But my bad day has been lingering for a few days now. Did anyone ever have a headache that lasted for days? These headaches I get usually are felt on the left side of my head, jaw, neck, and midback. I know all those areas are connected. Those muscles feel so tight and achey. Had a massage, which gave me relief for a brief time, and now the aches are back. I tried ice packs and nothing seems to make it better. I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow morning that it'll be gone.

Has anyone else felt this way before? If so, what did you do to relieve the pain?
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My first question is have you had a neurological exam? Headache specific to one side could possibly indicate stroke. Also try soaking in a hot tub to get muscles to relax.

May the Lord watch over you,
    nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I had a headache that lasted for over 2 weeks. I was ready for someone to just shoot me! It, if I remember correctly, was mostly on one side. It ended up being a pinched nerve. It affected my head, neck, shoulder and arm. Hope you get to the bottom of it and get some relief soon!
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh yes i hear ya.I suffer with migraines and they found out recently my neck n back shoulder pain was a part of Fibromyalgia.I also have leg n terrible arm pain too.Make sure you ask your doctor to check you out and maybe they can give you meds to combat this pain.Let us know how you get on.
    love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Good news guys! Today is a good day. My head, neck, and back pains has gone away. I wish I knew what triggered that headache. I get similar head/neck/back pains a few days before 'that time of the month'. It comes like clockwork. But I'm not due until the end of the month.
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Tell your doctor about it im sure theyd help you.When your neck is bad,get a hot water bottle on it...heat does ease sometimes or a hot bath n soak there.So glad its eased up today.
    love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Another good day today. Ice seems to work for me. I also use it whenever i have a headache. Thanks for the advice though. Hope all is well with you.

Thanks

Good news!
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay may it continue.xxxxxxxxx