Thread: SOoooo Sleepy!!!

Thanks

Default SOoooo Sleepy!!!

Hello!!!

So we have all delt with it, or are dealing with it now....but let me tell you...I can not shake this FATIGUE!!!! Im sleeping soundly for like 9 hrs at night, I get up, eat breakfast, take my meds. and maybe, just maybe do one or two things around the house...and...BAM..like a slap in the face...I cant go on!!!! I seriously feel like i'm on drugs!! I cant keep my eyes open, and it's like my body turns into that of a elephant, and I can hardly lug myself up stairs to get in bed...It is truly intense. ANy suggestions????????? I am exercising a few days a week (swimming), I am eating health..(mostly)..I just need some coping tools and suggestions for this....with out the use of caffeine thanks friends...(yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn) Nap time !!!

Thanks

I did that. Besides anemia and thyroid, my adrenals were sapped from trying to keep up. They've got me doing Cortrex now, which is vitamins and hormone stuff to help the adrenals. I'm slipping back into it again, slowly but surely (other than I don't sleep at all now hardly). Thankfully, my job has been so busy lately that I *can't* fall asleep there... lol - but don't let me sit in front of the telly, or I'm *gone*!

Are you certain that you're sleeping "soundly"? Do you have anyone that can tell you if you snore? If so, do you "snarkle"? My wife does, and it's sleep apnea. She'll partially wake herself up at night from the snoring, and in the morning, though she *thinks* she's slept nine hours, she hasn't. Supposedly, acid reflux is to blame, though she hasn't gotten any relief from the snoring yet, although she's been doing nightly reflux medicine for almost 6 months... who knows?. Take care.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am always fatigued too, majorly fatigued, I feel like I never get enough, and I sleep a lot too. I don't snore, I don't wake myself up, I get sore and change my position but I pretty much always sleep on my stomach, any other way is too painful. Other than that that's all I can think of. My eyes are always heavy and I just drag myself. Sometimes I can get spurts of energy, like when I am really happy but I usually end up yawning and tiring out very quickly. I mostly eat healthy too, get a lot of rest, and am active when I feel well enough to be, so I too would like to know if anybody knows of anything else, because the fatigue can be so bad that I have made some scarey mistakes behind the wheel.

Thanks

HI..
    Jmail...Im not sure if I snore or snarkle?? I think that I am sleeping soundly, because I fall asleep, rather quickly I might add...and then wake up like 5-6 hrs later. The only way I know how long i've slept is by looking at the clock..But I dont feel like I had been sleeping for that long..I usually guess that I'd been sleeping for 2 hrs or so at the most, then I look at the clock and realize that it has been 5-6. So, I think i'm a good sound sleeper..I also dream, dream, and dream some more while i'm sleeping, and I remember most of them when I wake up....Also when I hear the others stirring in the early a.m., 6:00 or so, i fall back asleep allmost immediatly and sleep for a few more hours. I just dont know...
    Hunniebun.. You should not be driving when u are tired!!! I saw on 20/20 once that driving while tired is just as bad as driving intoxicated!!!! Be careful!! lol..
    The only time I dont get a restful nights sleep is when I'm sore also, and have to change posisitions, then I take advil and go back to bed.. I get spurts of energy too..I go with them when they are happening, but when it's done, i'm done. I basically drag myself around somedays. But other days I find that if I just get moving then it will get a little better..I wish I had better advice!!! I wish someone knew the answer!!!
    Ok my tired friends, Its dinner time!! Then my favorite time..bed time
    TTYS
    -Sarah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heck I guess I shouldn't have my license at all then eh? I never feel rested so I'm screwed.

Thanks

I am always tired, but not sleepy, more exhausted, fatigued, weak, without energy.
    Very rarely, I do have alot of energy, but than out of nowhere, it leaves me.
    It feels like somebody is letting the air out of a balloon.
    Sometimes when it happens, I all of a sudden, can barely move my arms or walk. I can, but it takes alot of efford.
    Like Rob said one time, he feels like he is wearing a heavy lead coat, that is dragging him down. That is exactly how I feel.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I feel like all of you here...walking with that lead jacket soooooooooo exhausted n tired....dont sleep at night sleep in morning....sometimes non at all then bam....sleep at night wake sleep....then again...no sleep for months.Energy....erm....forgot what that feels like too lol....oh the joys....NOT!! xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I'm in the same boat with all of you guys. There are days when my jaw aches because of all the yawning I do. Its awful when I have my fatigue moments at work. I have a very physical job and I'm on my feet all day. And when I'm fatigued, I drag my feet all day, yawn every minute, my mind seems to be somewhere else. I come home exhausted mentally and physically, and there are nights when I cannot fall asleep, or not have a good night's sleep. Waking up the next morning is soo hard. I "try" to workout 2-3 times a week, but sometimes I feel so tired, I'd rather take a nap. I'm trying to cut down on coffee, so I moved on to green tea. But caffeine does not help me at all. Gosh, I need to lay down right now. Typing this post is tiring me out.
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Thanks

Sarah, for almost 2 years I had this issue. I was falling asleep every time I sat down. I couldnt stay standing to blow dry my hair...let alone work. When I could no longer go on, I started taking the stimulant called "Vyvanse" . I take it as soon as I wake up, and i function like I use to. It is my miracle drug. Without it, I would sleep through life. Talk to your dr about it. Literally, I thank god every day, that this drug exists.