Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back :( :)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yaaaaaaaaay welcome back,your cat so looks like my Oliver,my cat.

So glad you had a great trip,leaves you wanting more doesnt it,but i bet did your soul the world of good.So glad you have such a great loving friend.
    With regards to your rheumi,just keep telling him what YOU want everytime,no matter whether he seems not to be listening.You will get better at it then one day he will actually hear you...cause you will tell him a little louder n firmer than usual...just dont give up as im going through the same.If not change your rheumi.Your legs....ask him for Methocarbamol the other name for it is Robaxin.I suffer extreme cramping in my calves and feet and the top back of my legs.Since taking these pills have hardly cramped once.No harm in asking.
    Hope you settle back in to daily life ok,i know how bad those holiday blues can hit,but you'll be fine i hope.
    love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunniebun View Post
    About 2 years ago playing online over the Playstation 3. Last year when I went to visit my great aunt and uncle who live in Montreal with my step-sister, I met him at the same time. I had already "known" him for almost a year via gaming, msn and skype, just had to add the physical presence to make the "knowing each other" complete and that was it. When we met it was not like it was for the first time at all. He's the same age as me, born the same year and our birthdays are 10 days apart.
    Not everybody on the net is scarey, it has its dangers, but sometimes people just need to chill about it. Heck my dad got remarried last year and he met his wife over facebook. Nobody has attacked me, I just get pre-defensive about it before anyone has the chance to try to tell me its something very stupid to do, cuz it wasn't and I am SO happy I found this person.
    I love How We Met stories! So many of them involve the internet now a days. My aunt and uncle just celebrated 5 years of marriage and met online 7 years ago. Countless friends have met their spouses online too. I think the stigma isn't what it once was now that people are more internet savvy. Cheers to you and your hunny! That is a really cute meet me story.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angel hehe! Your cat is a ginger tabby too? My cat's name is Comrade and I swear to God he is the most affectionate cat on the planet. You can't walk around the house without him tripping you from rubbing on your legs, and as soon as you sit anywhere, he's in your lap within seconds.

I guess I will keep dealing with this rheumy and be more stern with him next time, I just lose patience so fast when someone doesn't listen to me when they are supposed to. I didn't think of Robax working for the legs, that's a good idea thanks. I don't think I'll settle in and feel back to normal after holiday blues, my reasons for being unhappy here go way deeper than that.

Congrats on your aunt and uncles anniverary Sandy. Hehe I guess the how we met story is pretty cute, he sure is a needle in a haystack type of guy, and I am NOT sharing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

He's just like Comrade.Once i can upload again or should i say learn how too lol...i'll put it on my photo.Yes Oliver is my soulmate...he chose me after leaving his first owners,i just wish they could live to 40 or something lol.In winter he's my hot water bottle....erm with my rescue poodle n 19 year old Soosie, acat too lol.

Yes Robaxin seems to have stopped my cramps...oh they were awful.My feet would bend the wrong way....like exorcist feet lol.You knew whe my calves cramped in the middle of the night as i sounded like a werewolf aahhhhhooooooooooooooooo funny but not...then the limp the next day OUCH.Im just reading my label it says...they are used for treatment of pain and muscle spasms and other things too.

Hey i met my boyfriend online too.We met erm....fog ....think 2006 and we are also doing great. I giggled....i am not sharing lol.....funny Yes Sandy you too...congrats on your aunt n uncles anniversary

Love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks guys! Angel - I didn't know you meant your hunny online too. Maybe I should give this whole online dating thing a crack, huh? LOL
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.