Thread: Help For Dry Or Sore Mouth

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs up Help For Dry Or Sore Mouth

Apply vitamin E oil or moisturizing gels to dry or sore parts of the mouth or tongue for long-lasting relief. Use the liquid oil or punch holes in vitamin capsules.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wrightrs For This Useful Post:

jmail (07-28-2010)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Really??? I have never heard of that remedy but I am gonna try it. Thanx So Much.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Me too... I'm going to try it also. I wonder if it'd work for sores in the nose also... I'll "experiment" here.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have been given some little pills lemon flavoured from the doctor for srjogrens,which once in the mouth make your mouth produce more moisture and for the nose sores have i think its called Bactroban.I will also try your vitamins you mentioned Rebecca,thanks for that.
    love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Sounds interesting. I am waiting to have a lip biopsy, my rheumy is sure I have Sjogren's to add to my RA and overlap syndrome???!!! so he did the eye paper test and just looked at it then started writing, so I assume it was dry and thats why I have to go for the lip biopsy. Until its confirmed, or not, I cant get anything for sore mouth etc unless I just use stuff from over the counter, which here is UK we cant buy lots of things that you have in US. Re the vit E etc, sounds interesting, maybe I'll give it a try
    mabeljane

Blog Entries
    Thanks

liquid Vitamin E is better than the capsules as the capsules are quite thick and sticky - like honey almost. You can also use the liquid Vitamin E on wounds to heal them faster and with less scarring. I used it last year on my surgery scar and even the dr was impressed with how it looked.

Becky - thanks for the tip - my nose is raw inside and I didn't think to use that, although I did try neosporin, but I find the straight vitamin E works better. I'm going to use that tonight on my nose and try to heal it up.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks becky,

i have used the liquid vitamine e for years on dry skin and sores....never thought about using in my mouth and nose. will certainly stock up on this.,

thanks, again.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Wow! Relief for my nose! Thanks for the idea, Becky wrightrs! The antibiotic and antifungal creams all makes the sinus lining inflame and make it wierd feeling to breath thru the nose, but no such swelling with the vitamin E. I'll try to pay attention to if the sores "heal" any faster/slower than what they don't heal with the other ointments... lol - Thanks again.

The "Thanks" thingie is up above, comments down here...