Thread: Lightheadedness, Weakness, short of breath?

Thanks

Default Lightheadedness, Weakness, short of breath?

I have no idea what's going on, this started yesterday and has not gone away no matter what I've done.

I'm very weak, tired, short of breath, lightheaded, faint, and I lose my balance a lot.

It's been all day yesterday and today, and has not gone away yet, and I don't know what to do!

I ate something, I'm drinking lots of water, I slept which just made it worse cause I could barely wake up. I've been cleared for asthma or allergies.

And chest discomfort just started not too long ago, along with nausea, it's only seeming to get worse.

I have lupus, and I've had these symptoms for 6+ months now, this is the worst it's been. I'm a 19 yr old female. Any info you can give me would really help? I can't really go to the emergency room because my insurance ran out, so I'm being set up on Community care until Badger care gets to me, there's a waiting list of something like 59,000 people before me, so.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

These are symptoms that SHOULD BE REPORTED TO YOUR DOCTOR. They could be caused by several different things. They could be side effects of a medication that you are taking. If so, they are serious side effects and you need to let your doctor know.
    they could be due to symptoms of the disease. If so, it could indicate that some internal organ may be involved and this should be reported to your doctor.

In short, contact your doctor ASAP to report these symptoms so that you can be tested to determine the exact cause and then appropriately treated.

Please let us know what your doctor determines and how you are feeling.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes i agree and hope you see a doctor and let them sort you out properly.I have felt similiar and am going for a Ct soon and to see a cardiologist n have blood tests.Ive not had any yet lol....my doctor takes his time lol.....long story.Hope you rest and let us know how you feel soon.
    love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I agree you need a doctor now. Whatever it is, it needs immediate attention.

Hugs and prayer for you,
    you are important,
    ease take care and see a doctor

nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Tsuguri,

How did you get on? Did you see a doctor? How you feeling now?

love
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm sorry you have been feeling ill but you should go to the ER and have them run some tests MRI, chest xray and bloodwork. Don't worry if you don't have insurance they have to treat you anyway and usually if you talk to a social worker or whoever is in the billing department they will work with you. Lupus can cause a lot of damage to your body so do what you have to do and see a doctor and the rest wil take care of it self. Good luck