Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: miserable week

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Kim im sorry about all what you are going through and i hope your daughter is getting better everyday.Just know we all care n are here for you.
    Love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

thankyou all for your kind wishes and hugs i just live one day at a time and hope for the best hugs kim l

Thanks

Hi Kim, I am new to this site. I have to say reading your description of a bad day sounds like one of mine! Sore throat, fatigue, pain in lege, moody, cannot focus while working which makes me frustrated and scared. I have a stressful job as a business analyst for a .com company and it requires intense concentration to document, while at the same time working for a company that is expieriencing growing pains so lots of requests. My short term memory and cognetive issues are scary, sometimes I cannot even write out my bills becuase I write numbers backwards, forget to sign my name. I was never like this and its very hard to describe to people that do not understand. My partner still doesn't get it and the magnitude of these things on your day to day life. One day I'm great, burst of energy,
    euphoric and elated becasue I can actually clean the house and run my errands and be on the beam at work, only to find the next day I'm completely the opposite! I've had so many little things I still did not relate to the Lupus (only 2 years now) and since I'm a cancer survivor certain things scare me. I'm starting to realize that when I have bad inflamation many things can ache or hurt - not just limbs - thought I had the beginning of pancreatitis today, which i have had before the pain was awful and hurt when I exhaled. I took my "emergency supply" of predisone I have for flares and some Advil. Now its gone, but still very tired and have a big ole sore lymph node under my ear causing neck aches. Ugh! Sorry to dump on you after your bad week, I hope yours gets better, I'm just thrilled to see people describe what I am going through, and understand it!! Stay well and heres to a good day for you ;-)