Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: miserable week

Thanks

Unhappy miserable week

hi everyone just having bad week had few good days and was hopeful but woke up this morning swollen , fevers , pain, sore throat, clutch went on car so at mechanics also idiots slashed 2 of our tyres at shopping centre, mikaela now on lovan anti deppressant for mood sings, still waiting for sarah,s tests results on heart, stephen is having chest pain on regular basis and his memory is getting worse. i went try and play bingo for the first time since illness diagnosed 2 years ago and felt depressed because could not control my hands and coordination to play feel really bad about this because this was a favourite hobby of mine, lupus getting me down right now and on top of all this i went to a tupperware party at neighbours next door last month as friendly gesture to my new neighbour and have now found out she ripped me off kept money and didnot give to tupperware lady so i am out of pocket. also this week former tenants of this house came back for there cat they abandoned and when we refused to give it back to them because when we got here it was near death and we have been looking after it they threatened us with violence so we gave it back to her. a hour later they abandoned her again with a letter in our post telling us the cat wanted to come back so all in all we have had a interesting week. so thats my rant for today thanks for listening hugs kiml

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Here's some hugs for you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

kim,

i am glad to see you on here. Sorry that things are still not great, but I am glad you are still here. I hate how you can be riding a wave of good health for several hours or days and just get knocked all the way back down in an instant. Sucks!
    What is the name of your new kitty? What kind of kitty is it? Sounds like a smart kitty to me!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Really BIG HUGS and hope things will get better soon. Love Bonita

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kim;
    I am sorry that you are dealing with so much right now. Waking up in a flare is horrible, I know. And, then to add additional stress with your family's health does not help you to manage your flare either.
    I wish there was more that I could do other than to tell you that I am sending you loving thoughts and hugs of understanding and compassion. I do hope that you feel better soon and hat the other issues begin to resolve themselves enough for you to lessen your stress. Wishing you the very best.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

the cats name is patch, mikaela was viciously assaulted on tuesday at school by a bunch of girls they kicked and hit her in the head and body she loss conciousness and was rushed to emergency room by paramedics had to have catscan she had concussion police still investigating and girls suspended for3 weeks was very scary they recorded there attack on cellphones thought it was funny they were yelling fight fight and i hope she is dead. stephen walked out of the door the other day with no shoes on forgot house andcar keys locked us out he is slowly getting worse. i have not been well this week . all this tension getting to me. thanks for listening hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

All I can think of is to hugs you and squeeze you and love you

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kim,

I am sorry to hear this news. I am praying for you and your family to find peace and health soon. I can't even imagine how you are still coping with all this stress. I wish there was something tangible I could do to help you and your family. What those girls did is horrendous and just reading it makes me mad for you and Mikaela. I hope the police that this assault seriously. I hope Mikaela heals quickly and that you and Stephen find some relief from your flares as well. You are amazingly strong with all you are going through and all you have come through and I wish I could hug and pray all your troubles away for you.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA2k79EGHbc

Kim I was just listening to this and it made me think of you. (((HUGS)))

Thanks

I hope that you will feel better soon Kim!HUGS!
    A butterfly is not afraid to spread it's wings.