Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feeling alone, overwhelmed and in need of a Hug

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well I got the results and promptly flared in the car on the way home last night and could not post

results are negative for both

my stress levels are down but I'm sicker than a dog

nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Nonna thats good news!! Glad your stress levels are down now and i so understand you....being sicker than a dog.They will find the answers,it just takes allot of time.We are all here,so when you feel a little better post and let us know how you are now.Did they say whats next?What are they going to do?

love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The flare was my own fault basically I had to drive home though a thunder storm with driving rain and strong winds after walking through the downpour to get to my car. My muscles didn't like it and started to spasm. To top that off I picked up the viral stomach bug my daughter had last week. So I'm laying here debating on when the money is with it to drag myself to work.
    Nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That's great news on your test results. I know you must be relieved. I'm sorry to hear about the flare. I hope you are able to get yourself up and moving today, but if you're not, that's ok to rest and relax the day too.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh, nonna,,,,,that is wonderful news about your biopsies....i guess some things to go right for us, but sometimes it seems like everything goes wrong.

i enjoyed our breakfast so much, and can't wait for us to get together again.

hope you are over the flare and feeling better....and the stomach bug....yuk, hope it is gone.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Still trying to kick the bug out of my life

Thanks

Hi Nonna,
    I am new to this post and have not had an opportunity to get to know everybody, but I hope you start to feel better or already have. I've been diagnosed for 2 yeears, plus have an Oncologist, Cardiologist, Psychiatrist, oh and the Rheumy LOL - and - I'm only 44. I hear you about the what if's. I get that to, and I have some friends that say Just for today, look down and let your head stay right where your feet are, and sometimes we can't do it 1 day at a time, sometimes its 30 minutes, 15 minutes or heck, even 1 minute at a time. The pity pot is my favorite place to sit these days for sure! I can relate and I just cannot believe that I have found a site where everybody is saying everything that I feel and expierience. My partner has not accepted or does not understand and since my diagnosis says "I want my Debbie Back". I had no idea what I was in for! I think I've been indulging since my diagnosis LOL - whatever works is what I say. I really hope you have a much better time of things and good luck with your procedure.