Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling alone, overwhelmed and in need of a Hug

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy Feeling alone, overwhelmed and in need of a Hug

I just got back from a retest this am. I am now going in for a biopsy. The family is out of town so I'm not being very strong at the moment. More like a pity party, I'm indulging in food; which I should not. I want to find a hole and crawl in.

I need to talk to someone so here I am. Just when I thought the flare is finally over and I can have so healthy time. Here I go again........ It makes me want to do nothing but cry.
    Between this, finding a new endocrinologist; trying to do my job at work..........

My PD symptoms have gone wild. My hands are shaking like a leaf. I'll fall on my face any minute. My stomach is total chaos. Stress is ruling me at the moment.

I need to de-stress but can't stop my brain from coming up with "what if's"

Nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonna View Post
    I just got back from a retest this am. I am now going in for a biopsy. The family is out of town so I'm not being very strong at the moment. More like a pity party, I'm indulging in food; which I should not. I want to find a hole and crawl in.

I need to talk to someone so here I am. Just when I thought the flare is finally over and I can have so healthy time. Here I go again........ It makes me want to do nothing but cry.
    Between this, finding a new endocrinologist; trying to do my job at work..........

My PD symptoms have gone wild. My hands are shaking like a leaf. I'll fall on my face any minute. My stomach is total chaos. Stress is ruling me at the moment.

I need to de-stress but can't stop my brain from coming up with "what if's"

Nonna
    (((HUG))) (((HUG)))) (((HUG))) (((HUG))))

KEEP SQUEEZING BACK TILL FEEL BETTER.

I know what you mean about the stress and the food destressor and the mind games. It's scarey and frustrating and overwheming and it sucks that your family is out of town at the moment when you just really need love and normal around you. Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Hey nonna, Here is a BIG warm hug from me to you! Heck, here is a little tiny squeeze from my 3yr old too...his hugs may be small, but they are the best hugs in the world and they work for me every time!! I know that it is easy to feel pitty for yourself, and as long as its not an everyday sort of thing, then damnit nonna, feel sorry for your self!! Your sick!!! You deserve the pitty!!! It sucks to have test done, they are uncomfortable and painful!! It sucks to be sick and in a flair, it sucks to try to drag your self to work, it SUCKS!! You have come to the right place nonna, because we know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I need to get a good cry out, and then once the water works stop, I feel a little better and have more strength to deal with my issued. Try it. I know everything is going to be ok. Chin up nonna. TTYS
    -Sarah

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

There is no such thing as a pity party here. You are going through a lot and handling a large amount of stress. Of course you are feeling down and, with your family away, you are feeling a bit lonely. All of these feelings are justified and understandable. So what, you are indulging in food! Go Ahead..it's not like you do this 24/7 -365. We all indulge at one time or another..do not beat yourself up!
    I am sending you gentle {{{hugs}}} filled with understanding and compassion. We are here for you!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Smile

Thank you all, it's nice to have you all there. Well, I have indulged myself today. Tommorrow I'll eat healthy again. I'm still nervous; but this isn't my first biopy. The last one resulted in surgery. Well, come what may; as I told the nurse at the hospital it's just another piece in the puzzle.
    Thanks again
    nonna

Thanks

Don't tell anybody, but I ate two pieces of brownies today... man, they were good! I've been paying for it, but it was *worth* it... sort-of. lolol

Hugs & prayers for ya, Nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Jmail is that a dirt bike I see. Oh man!!...
    I sure miss those days

Nonna

Thanks

Hi Nonna,
    I'm here late, so I sure hope that you are feeling much better by now. As everyone has told you - go ahead, indulge yourself. You deserve it today. When my oldest was very small and was the least bit hurt, she would look up at us soulfully and lisp, "ice cweem, cake, cookie?" It just melted our hearts. Even toddlers know that sometimes you just need a treat to make it all better.
    We're all here for you when you need us, and we'll all be waiting to hear when you get those results.
    Lots of gentle hugs,
    Marla

I was born in raised in Austin, Tx but am currently and living in Tulsa, Ok for school.
    Thanks

sending lots of hugs your way!!!
    i strongly believe crying is good for the soul! there are a lot of times when i cry and i always feel better after a good cry. so indulge in that too!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Warm hugs from me to you. I have had my fair share of pity parties and it always helps to know that there are people that understand what I am going through. Just remember that we are here for you if you need us. Feel free to PM if you ever want to talk.