Thread: Brain mri

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Brain mri

I went to the neurologist yesterday and he was very invormative. He told me that the white spots are from natural aging and that the headaches and the visual problems my walking and balance problems and even my changes in my ibm are all caused by mirgraines. But i told him the pain is not as severe as when i was younger but he said as we get older and these come back they change. He also sent me for blood work and i am having a new test done on myu optic nerve because he is checking me for mystensia gravis because he said my eye lids droop. Thank you everyone for replying to my posts. He also put me on another blood pressure med besides the one i am taking and i am afraid this will make my blood pressure too low. Love Bonita

I was born in raised in Austin, Tx but am currently and living in Tulsa, Ok for school.
    Thanks

wow... it sucks all thats going on with you.
    but at least now you know whats causing all your symptoms! hope all goes well for you.
    <3 PPSpaz

Thanks

Are you referring to "Myasthenia", there Bonita?.. That could go along with the "walking and balance problems" that you refer to, since it can affect more than just the eyes.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bonita-
    It sounds like you found yourself a good, helpful doctor who is actually listening and looking into your symptoms seriously. Congrats! I am glad to hear that it isn't MS or the Lupus advancing. Hooray for being normal!!!!
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I guess as normal as i can be with lupus and thank you to everyone Love Bonita