Thread: Question

Thanks

Default Question

Can caregiver with lots o lots o questions post here or is this board just for those with Lupus?

I have been looking for some place to channel frustration and this is the only board I've found that is at least in a format I can follow.

Thanks

Default Question

I am really new to this site as well, but you can vent all you want. I think it is important to know how the caregivers feel. I know my daughter must feel like screaming sometimes but she doesn't. Maybe you can give us an insight to the other side.

Thanks

Default Question

My wife has been hospitalized onr month as of today. We have 5 children and I have been balacing all them and her and work and I just spent an hour typing out this long list of questions and frustrations about Drs and test and symptoms and it all just blipped into cyberspace when I tried to post it sooooooooooooo I'm just going to go back to bed and try later. It felt better just to type it though.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Question

I ditto everything that dexatek has said. We want very much to hear from caregivers and know how we can also help you! You are very, very important to the person with the illness and, therefore, you are important to us. I am sure that you suffer almost as many frustrations as we do.
    We are here to hear your frustrations, vent away!!!
    Saysusie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Question

DeserRat:
    (lol) - Re-send them whenever you are ready!
    Take Care
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default Question

Hi DesertRat,
    I am also new to this site, but this is a great start for support. I am sorry about what you are having to go through, and about your wife having to be in the hospital.
    Is your wife a Lupus sufferer?
    Even if she is not, my story can maybe offer some hope. 4 months ago I was feeling terrible and getting worse, and felt like I had no hope, no where to turn for a solution to help me feel better.
    I am now getting my life back and feeling better every day! Please see my homepage in the profile for this forum. Hope this helps you and your wife.