Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prayers for my Mom please

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Faith,

Mountain dreamer and many others take the mtx if you need more info on it.Its scarey how some doctors get it so very wrong isnt it? I so hope they are able to help you get back on the road to recovery.

Lots of love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Faith, your insights are again so appreciated! Managed care insurance can be quite awful, I hate mine too. My dad had the good sense to purchase cancer insurance a few years ago... just in case... so that will help with some expenses that might not otherwise be covered. I have been feeling sick all week and I feel bad that my mom worries about me instead of herself. Still, I am thankful that she feels well enough to be able to be worried about me, does that make sense?

I hope you get somewhere with your current rheum track asap so you can get to feeling great soon. Sending you my best!

Thanks

Hi Faith,

I'm so sorry you lost your mom and losing people dearly to you can be so disturbing at times.

I lost my dad to cancer they said he had 6wks to live her died in 2wks and the change in those 2kws for me was unbearable besides seeing other family member's go in the same way. It seems to me he always takes the good ones first for some reason.

Sorry to hear also your healths not been to good either at this moment in time but warm hugs to you, hoping your able to pick up abit soon.

Terri xxx