Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was in the Hospital for 6 Days and went to the Emergency Room Three Times

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default I was in the Hospital for 6 Days and went to the Emergency Room Three Times

I was in the hospital for 6 days and just got out yesterday. I have been so sick. After going to the Emergency three times, they figured out I had a UTI. The first time I went in they did a stent to bypass a kidney stone that they found through untrasound. Anyway, I am in bad pain, but am receiving some pretty heavy painkillers, like Vicodine, etc. I have an appointment with my regular Dr. on the 23rd of this month. They are clearing up the UTI now. The plan is to have surgery to blast the stone to bits. It will then pass like sand grains. Then, they will remove surgically the stent.

Please pray for me. The pain is extreme. Thank god, I was able to get my Dad through his bone fracture surgery and remove his bandage before I broke completely down with my UTI and kidney stone. Apparently, the stone is too big to pass. I only have one stone, but it is really a painful one.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh my! I am sorry you are going through this and I hope you get better soon *HUG* Everybody is here for you.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Drink,

My father had a kidney stone that had to be blasted like yours. He was in terrible pain, but the procedure worked really well, and he recovered very quickly. I'll be thinking of you and hoping the pain ends ASAP.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are on my prayer list and hope that you are feeling better. I never had a kidney stone but heard they are painfull. Bonita

Thanks

Ohhhhhhhh, Prayers have gone up... Get better soon. BJ

Thanks

Wow! That sounds like an absolutely miserable experience. I hope all goes well and you heal quickly. Take care.

Thanks

I have heard how painful a kidney stone is and hope that yours can be dissolved(sp?) quickly
    and as painless, as possible.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If kidney stone are as painful as gall stones; here is a big cyber hug for you.
    Nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

(((PRAYING))) I hope you feel better soon, DOW.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you all for all of your kinds words, thoughts and prayers. I am doing a little better now, and will see my regular Dr. this Wednesday. I am going to ask if there is any possiblity of getting this stone out sooner than I think they will do the operation.