Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freaking out for the next few days

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Finally got back to me and made the decision to put me on assistance after I bugged them for 2 days straight. I can't believe I had to fight so hard to get a measly $610 a month, its not even worth it for healthy people, they're better off just taking any job they can find, it'll pay more, but for me, I just can't do that so I'm glad I'm on...But what a nightmare, and it will still be a headache being on this as they'll be watching my bank account like a hawk, crazy.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am glad that you finally got approved. I know the amount is not much and, yes, they will be watching your finances like a hawk. They want to make sure that you do not prosper or do well....it is their intent to make sure that you remain just at or below the poverty level.
    OK..don't get me started on government assistance of any kind!!
    I bet the process is a nightmare and one that many just give up on. I'm glad that you stuck it out. Now, try not to stress so much and try to allow yourself some rest. OK?

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yeah thanks, I'm trying but I am still stressed, very stressed and I've run this way for as long as I can remember. I'm glad that one part is over, now the next step is to tell my car so I can pay back the loan. Whatever is in my account stays there until its taken out for bills, and nothing else can do in either, so I'll just do what everyone on the system does, live off some cash too.

Oi oi oi...