Thread: i am back

Thanks

Unhappy i am back

sorry not been here have moved into new place shower great have not put internet on yet am using my daughters to talk to everyone today financial and i am having severe health problems am permanently using walker now stephen helath bad as well as sarah,s mikaela depression bad on medication and councelling i am cop brunt of her anger. and i have been in a very bad place and didnot want to bring you all down my friends a day does not go by when i do not think of you but dark place is over whelming me right now will try to be in contact more i hope you are are all well my friends hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so glad to see you again - I was worried about you! I am glad to hear the shower is great - I know how much problems that other bathroom caused. It sounds like your under more stress at the moment then when we last spoke. I hope you are finding some constructive way to cope with and relieve some of the stress. I get lost in the dark place from time to time too, I am just glad you poked your head out to say hello. Please, keep us in the loop. Alot of people have been thinking of and worrying about and praying for you and your family. (((hugs)))
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Kim;
    I, too, am so happy to hear from you. Your absence was noted and I was so hoping that things were getting better for you and your family. I am so sorry to hear that you are in a bad place right now and that the issues with your children are not improving. It is hard to be the brunt of someone's anger, especially when having to deal with so many issues of your own.
    Please know that you are always in our thoughts and that we are always here for you. Sending you warm hugs and warm thoughts.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Smile taking day by day

thankyou sandy and say susie for your kind thoughts have missed you too things not good right now but talking to you helps my lupus is in bad flare and walking hard difficult to get out of bed sometimes. will talk again soon wishing both well hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kim,

i responded earlier, but the reply did not go through. I am so sorry that i missed your post this morning, and i hope you are still around.

I think about you all of the time, and i always hope that life is being better to you. I am so sorry about all of the personal and family issues that you face each day. I hope you hide in your shower every day and drown out all of the stress for just a few minutes.

don't ever worry about being a burden on us or bringing us down...that is what whl is for, we all support each other and just listen when people need to vent. Please please please keep using this group to let out some of the stress that you face....

love ya lady, and sending butterfly kisses.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So glad to see you Kim and i am so sorry to hear about whats been happening.Glad your shower is a help.Phyllis is right always come here when you need too, it does help to tell someone...especially us, whats going on..just to offload it all doesnt solve the problems completely but like a pressure cooker takes the steam out of your head.So sorry your daughter hasnt been so good either.Just rest allot when you can...the good days will come back one day.Until then keep posting.
    You just know we ALL are thinking of you and your life and are always here for you.
    Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hi Kim,
    I am so very glad to see you here again. I and others have wondered how you and your family are doing.
    I'm sorry that things are still going badly for you, but please don't be afraid to come here to vent to us. That's what we're here for, sweetie.
    Take care, and feel better.
    Gentle Hugs,
    Marla