Thread: Hi From Larz

Thanks

Default Hi From Larz

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to all my Lupie Brothers and Sisters. I've hit a period of fairly decent health and this has allowed me to deal with all the stress in the corporate world. But I'm navigating the storm well.

As far as my leg, I had the screws taken out of my ankle in March and have been rehabbing since. I'm still dealing with the pain after exercising and expect that to last for most of the year. But, walking is a good thing, so I'm not complaining. I do have a big ugly scar on my leg and my ankle to add to the various marks on my body from this journey through life.

Well, off to see if I'm still king of the arcade!

All my best,

Larz
    My Avatar represents most of my doctors. They don't want to look at what is going on, listen to what I'm saying or tell me anything!! Sound familiar?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Larz and i am glad to hear that you are doing better and on the road to recovery. As far as the arcade goes you are still the king. Mine is still not working right. There has not been any new entries since May. And when i play a game at the end it goes to a black screen and stays there till i go back to the arcade. Love and well wishes Bonita

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Larz;
    It is so good to hear from you and I am so happy to hear that you've been doing well and that your ankle is healing well. I know what you mean when you say that you are so happy to be walking! I am happy for you also
    Conrad has moved us to a new server and all of our apps are not working quite right yet. I've had some members tell me that there are some small issues with the arcade. I hope that you are able to maintain your status (LOL). Have fun!! So good to have you back.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!