Thread: Ups and Downs of Life

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Ups and Downs of Life

I'm feeling weighed down right now. My job is overwhelming me. I'm not sure if I want to continue working there. Except that I need the health insurance, I need the income and the economy is still so bad that even accounting people are having trouble finding jobs. I thought maybe a less stressful job like a cashier; but my daughter doesn't think I could handle that physically.

so here I am, not knowing what to do, but knowing I have to keep going. One good thing is that my rheumy's plan to take me off the prednezone is working. One more week and I'm totally off it.

life is good no matter how many curves are thrown at us. I learned years ago that you take 2 steps forward and 3 backwards when it comes to Life. I never said I liked the backwards part. It's just very hard to deal with.

thanks for listening,
    nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi nonna,

just checking on you....hope you are feeling ok....hooray for breaking loose from prednisone next week. I hope you adjust well to coming off.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Hi Nonna, Just wanted to let you know I totally get what you're feeling...I'm feeling the same way currently. Hope everything went well with your tapering off prednisone! I am trying to taper off Cellcept right now and it does not seem to be going so great so hopefully your situation is working out better!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Life really does not have any gaurentees does it. But having faith in The Lord helps me get through anything and gives me peace of mind. Hope you adjust well to tapering off the pred. I have been on this for 3 years now. Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Work is still overwhelming but I'm coping a little better. I'm off the prednisone and now have my normal pain levels and stiffness. I even lost a pound weight wise; for me that's saying a lot.
    Phyllis I'll give you a call.
    Wingless One - How's the city by the bay - I used to live up on Skyline Drive in Pacifica

Nonna

Still attempting to live Life to the best of my ability.

Wow bonita I'm a believer in Psalm 132 and Matthew 11 25-30 ( I think it's 11, I know the verses are 25-30)
    Last edited by Nonna; 06-02-2010 at 10:41 AM.