Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Updates

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you, Conrad.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Conrad for all you do.Hope you had a fab Birthday.Also thanks for helping me back on xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I plan on having the arcade fixed on Wednesday or Thursday. And looks like a couple forum graphics are missing - will look into that.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Conrad,

When I click on the Mod button at the bottom of the page, the Moderator Control Panel login page comes up as a 404 error-webpage cannot be found. If you could take a look, I'd appreciate it.

Rob

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you for this wonderful place, it's so important to so many of us; but please How do I get the smilies back. I'm computer illiterate.
    Nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The forum seems to be looking a little weird to me unless maybe I need to update my browser? I use firefox so I don't think so. Looking through the list of the threads it seems to be kinda messed up, its no longer nicely listed, there's a lot of text and it almost hides the link to read the thread you want to look at, and some buttons seem to be too big for the area they are supposed to be so their names seem to be spilling out over the page if that makes any sense?

I'm not trying to complain I am just wondering if anyone else see's what I see?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunniebun View Post
    The forum seems to be looking a little weird to me unless maybe I need to update my browser? I use firefox so I don't think so. Looking through the list of the threads it seems to be kinda messed up, its no longer nicely listed, there's a lot of text and it almost hides the link to read the thread you want to look at, and some buttons seem to be too big for the area they are supposed to be so their names seem to be spilling out over the page if that makes any sense?

I'm not trying to complain I am just wondering if anyone else see's what I see?
    I have the same thing going on and I use Internet Explorer. I thought it was just another sign that my computer is acting up again or that Conrad was still working out kinks so haven't said anything. I also can't see any of the smilies and it seems like the arcade scores aren't uploading.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.