Thread: lupus reading -

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default lupus reading -

I read an exert from this book and am wondering if anyone has read it & has any oppinion on it - if it's worthwhile?

http://lupus-book.com/sales.htm
    much love to all my lupie friends -

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I just looked up the company that is publishing this "E-book", and I found this page where you can view a fairly large portion of samples from the book for free. Click the link-

http://healthresearchtoday.com/lupus/book_101.htm

I'm a bit of a skeptic and I get put off by bold claims and headlines like "Stop the Presses", but from a brief read of some of the free chapters in the book, it looks to be fairly good, solid info, though I don't know how much really new content there could be without reading the whole thing. Hopefully there's enough info on the freebies page to tell you if the book is for you or not.

Rob

ETA-You can actually read a good sized chunk of every chapter in the book for free with the above link. Should give a really good idea of content. I'm going through the chapters now.
    Last edited by rob; 05-12-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks

Yeah, I think it's a pretty well done, informative and practical book. Some of the information on nutrition is interesting and new - but now that I've read it I don't think I need to buy it (he he he)
    much love to all my lupie friends -