My mother finally called on Saturday. We had a nice chat. I had to basically inform her what Lupus is, and we just chatted for a while. It was nice. I called her today, and she had missed the call, as well as one from HER mom. So I think that maybe her phone is messing up.

It was just nice to chat with her. I miss her so much. We live 2 hours away from her, and even though we never had the tightest of bonds, it's still lonely to be far from her.

OK... question. My scalp is driving me CRAZY! It started itching Thursday, which I attributed to being dirty. (The roots and scalp hurt when it gets too oily) It wasn't oily though. It's odd, because I usually can't go more than a day or two without washing it b/c it gets oily.

Anyways! It's not oily, and when I washed it... well... now it itches like CRAZY! I have no idea what this is all about. It kinda hurts a little to scratch. It's kinda tender to the touch.

Also-- It looks thinner. Visibly. But my friend told me last night that it's still pretty. You can't see through it or anything. And my SIL told me today that it doesn't look too different to her. My friend has colored and styled (flat ironed-ha!) my hair in the past, and knows it's texture/thickness better. It used to be a fine texture, but there was a lot of it! So it was silky, but still had body. Really pretty. (The one thing that I thought was pretty about me. *lol*) But now... I don't know. I can get used to it. I think I'm going to get it cut soon. I think that will make me feel better about it all. (Probably the inverted bob/a-line bob. My usual. *lol*)

I'm just wondering what the itchy scalp is all about? I haven't switched shampoos, and I DID flatiron my hair Saturday. But I only went over the middle and ends b/c it was acting weird and wavy.

(Also--the soles of my feet itch. No fungus or anything or Athlete's Foot... I checked. *lol*)

I'm sorry if I seem to be all worries and questions. It's hard to figure this all out, and I can't really ask anyone I know irl, because they just shrug and say "I don't know." lol

Also-- Happy Mother's Day, mommas! *big hugs*