So thursday night I went to bed around 11ish and as I was laying there I started feeling nauseous and thought maybe I was having indigestion from the pregnancy. So I got up and ate a popsicle which helped and went to bed. An hour later I woke up and felt even worse than before. I actually had to get sick this time. After I did I thought maybe it was still bad indigestion so I took a few sips of water and took a Zantac. (I already have GERD from the lupus so I figured it was worse because of the pregnancy and since I couldn't take my prilosec anymore.) Well lets just say that didn't work either. I threw up every half hour for the next 5 1/2 hours. I got maybe an hour of sleep. By 6 am I was at the emergency room and they put me in labor and delivery to monitor me and the baby. I even got sick twice..once on the way there and then once when I got there. Every time I got sick my whole entire body tensed up and it hurt sooo much especially in my entire stomach. So that totaled a whole 16 times I threw up within 6 hrs(yes I counted). They found the babys heartbeat was in the 150s and she was fine. Me however I had alot of ketones in my urine and my heartrate was 85. My bp was alright at 120/70. They hooked me up to an iv and gave me a whole bag of saline, a whole bag of glucose and a shot of Zofran(anti-nausea/vomiting med usually given to chemo patients). I was there for 4 hours for treatment. I finally got a little more sleep and was able to take my meds and keep them down thankfully. I drank iced down gingerale the rest of the day. My body was so sore I could barely walk. I got a rash and it felt like some of it may have been arthritis because it mainly went from my lower back down my legs into my feet. Had low grade fevers and a bad headache. Still didn't get much sleep last night. Haven't eaten much today but doing better. Not hurting that bad at least but still having headaches. It's slowly subsiding. I have not gotten sick like that since I was probably 8 years old. I got both flu shots this year too. So much for that lol I just hope no one else has to go through that pregnant or not cuz I really felt like I was gonna go insane. UGGGH! I hope you all are well. -Lupie Britt