Thread: I"M STILL AROUND!!!!!!

Thanks

Default I"M STILL AROUND!!!!!!

Sue and all my friends ,
    I have just spent another week plus in and out of the hospital dealing with my spinal condition . I have been in cervical traction and heavily medicated for the past 10+ days.....and I'm finally coming out of it. I am getting ready to go to the docs right now to see if I can stop a certain medication I do not like, but promise to stop buy Immediatley upon returning.
    SUE thanks so much once again for picking up the slack while I was down, I could feel your prayers making me strongereach day and I apologise for not contacting you sooner.

That's the whole trick to LUPUS no matter how many times it kicks ya down you gotta stand right back up and beat it back into remission and then you too will be in more conrtol of this incideous disease.

I see a few friends have been to the docs and hopefully upon my return I will answer as many post as I can

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!

regards.
    stjames

[This message has been edited by stjames13 (edited 02-13-2003).]

Thanks

Default I"M STILL AROUND!!!!!!

So sorry to hear about your spinal problems. But I cann't help but admire your spunk and your courage especially in the face of such a horrific and unpredictable disease. You are a true inspiration!! May God bless you and keep you in his care... Ali <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stjames13:
    Sue and all my friends ,
    I have just spent another week plus in and out of the hospital dealing with my spinal condition . I have been in cervical traction and heavily medicated for the past 10+ days.....and I'm finally coming out of it. I am getting ready to go to the docs right now to see if I can stop a certain medication I do not like, but promise to stop buy Immediatley upon returning.
    SUE thanks so much once again for picking up the slack while I was down, I could feel your prayers making me strongereach day and I apologise for not contacting you sooner.

That's the whole trick to LUPUS no matter how many times it kicks ya down you gotta stand right back up and beat it back into remission and then you too will be in more conrtol of this incideous disease.

I see a few friends have been to the docs and hopefully upon my return I will answer as many post as I can

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!

regards.
    stjames

[This message has been edited by stjames13 (edited 02-13-2003).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Welcome Back St. James

This is my last day on the Board b-4 leaving on vacation and I just wanted to send you a note to say that I am glad you are back! I always miss (and worry) about you and am relieved when you return.
    I am sorry about your spinal condition - I can only imagine how debilitating that can be sometimes! But, as Alison said, I too admire your fortitude, your continued faith as well as your devotion to this board!
    I will see you on the 13th of March - Until then, take care of yourself and I am so happy to know that you are here for everyone. I leave knowing that the board is in good hands!

Blessings
    Saysusie :P

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hehe....wait til she gets back and sees the Avatar I picked for her!