Thread: My name is Debbie and I too have Lupus..

Thanks

Smile My name is Debbie and I too have Lupus..

I was diagnosed in Oct. 2005 with SLE Lupus, Fibro , Raynard's. Then in 2006 had first heart attack, 2007 second one 2007 triple bypass and pacemaker/ defibulator. Some days are worse than others but will make the best of those days. The one thing I was thankful for when I got Lupus was that my children were all grown up and I didn't have to worry about them. Trying to find someone in my area with Lupus also if possible. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to our site. It is a great site for information, venting and knowing your not alone in the world with lupus.

I also have lupus sle, fibro, and ostieo arthritis, so i have good days very far an between with all of the afflictions i have. i have one child left at home who is 12 and he wears me out every nite. You will make plenty of friends here. i live in annapolis md and i don't know anyone where i live who has it. so this site is great for me. enjoy your day and welcome
    Keep Smiling

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Debbie;
    Welcome to our family. Like you, many of us suffer from several overlapping diseases. I am so sorry to hear about your heart attacks which have led to the need for a pacemaker. You are dealing with quite a bit!
    This place is filled with very kind people who are more than happy to answer your questions, give you comfort, or just listen to you when you need to vent.
    I hope that you will stay awhile, look around the forums and read the stickys. I am sure that you will find and make friends here! Again.....welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!