Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Apologies

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

So sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do.

Now is a good time to allow others the joy of giving back to you for all of the love and support that you have given to them in their time of need. It is a healing circle.

(I am editing this to say that I hope that sounds as I mean it which is kind and not mean. You do so much for so many of us I just know we would love to be able to support you as well)
    Last edited by tgal; 05-06-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No apology necessary what so ever Saysusie. *HUG* I hope you are doing ok and give my support and condolences.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry for your loss and hope you feel better soon.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I wish that I could show you all my love by hugging each of you. But, just let me say that I truly appreciate all of your kind words, well wishes, and understanding. So, I am sending each of you, Hunniebun, Marla, Troy, Nonna, Bonita, Cheryl, Melly, Tgal, SandyR, Drinkofwater, BonusMom, Brandichi, & Wrights..a huge, love filled cyber {{{{{{hug}}}}}}

Services for my uncle are over, the ashes have been spread, My mother is doing better, and my stress level has decreased. I spent Mother's Day doing absolutely nothing (that was the gift that I requested) but lying on the couch napping and watching movies. While I am still in a bit of a flare, I am not as emotionally wrought as I had been throughout this ordeal.

Thank You All Again for always caring and always being there for me!

Always
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!